* InterDrone Emails List
@ 2018-07-27  4:40 Debbie Alisca
From: Debbie Alisca @ 2018-07-27  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring InterDrone - The International Drone
Conference & Exhibition Attendees List 2018 Which includes complete details
on people who attending the show with their Verified email and contact
number on an excel sheet.

Each record in the list contains: Company name , contact name (First, Middle
and Last name), title, website, contact number, Email, city, state, zip
code, country code, sic code.

We have opt-in attends contacts which would help you for an internal lead
generation, branding, product/service promotion campaigns and much more.

Let me know your interest, so that I can get back with counts and pricing
details.

Awaiting for your response.

Regards,

Debbie Alisca

Trade Show Marketing Analyst

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-07-26 15:47 UTC | newest]