* SAP for Retail users list
@ 2019-10-09 18:42 Regina Kennedy
From: Regina Kennedy @ 2019-10-09 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you like to know if you are interested in acquiring SAP for Retail
users list to promote your products and services?

If you are interested let me know your target audience (Product users/Job
titles/Geography). So that I can get back to you with more information on
counts and pricing details for your review.

Regards,

Regina Kennedy

Manager - Demand Generation

If you do not wish to receive further emails, please respond with "No
Requirements" in the subject line.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-09 18:42 UTC | newest]