* Attendees List of AACC 2019
@ 2019-07-25 12:52 Karen Smith
From: Karen Smith @ 2019-07-25 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Attendees List of Clinical Lab Expo
- AACC - American Association for Clinical Chemistry 2019?

Attendees:- Lab Director/Assistant Director, Lab Manager, Scientific
Director, Medical Director, Lab/Medical Technologist, President/VP/Other
Executive, Pathologist, MD/Clinician, Nurse, Pharmacist, Hospital
Administrator, Chief Medical Officer, Clinical Chemist, Point-of-Care
Testing, Quality Assurance, Cytotechnologist and more.

If you are interested, Please let me know your requirements. So that I'll
get back with you counts/cost.

Target Industry: ______;(Any) , Target Geography: ______;( Any), Target Job
Titles: ______;(Any)

Regards,

Karen Smith

Research Analyst

* Attendees List of AACC 2019
@ 2019-06-24 12:40 Karen Smith
From: Karen Smith @ 2019-06-24 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I am following up to check if you're company is interested in acquiring
Attendees List of "American Association for Clinical Chemistry"?

We have discounted Prices this month.

Expo Details:

Date                               : AUG 04- AUG 08

Location                             : Anaheim, CA, USA

Expo Name                  : Clinical Lab Expo - AACC - American Association
for Clinical Chemistry 2019

Data Fields includes: Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business Name, Email,
Tel Number, Website /URL etc.

Please let me know your thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
Pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Regards,

Karen Smith