* Cygwin 1.1.0 setup.exe - FTP Proxy
@ 2000-04-18  1:11 Graham Bloice
From: Graham Bloice @ 2000-04-18  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Is there any way to persuade the setup program to use an ftp proxy?

Regards,

Graham Bloice
Software Developer
Trihedral UK Limited

Tel: +44 (0)7002 874433
Fax: +44 (0)7002 228880

Email: mailto:graham.bloice@trihedral.com
Web: http://www.trihedral.com

* Re: Cygwin 1.1.0 setup.exe - FTP Proxy
@ 2000-04-18  3:35 ` Vadim Egorov
From: Vadim Egorov @ 2000-04-18  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

"Graham Bloice" <graham.bloice@trihedral.com> writes:

> Is there any way to persuade the setup program to use an ftp proxy?
Try to set ftp proxying via Control Panel/Internet Options/Connections.
Setup program uses these settings.

--
Regards,
Vadim Egorov

* RE: Cygwin 1.1.0 setup.exe - FTP Proxy
@ 2000-04-18  3:50   ` Graham Bloice
From: Graham Bloice @ 2000-04-18  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

That's already set and works fine, but setup just seemed to stall.

I've since downloaded all the separate *.gz files.