* ODBC 3.5 SDK related query.
@ 1999-03-13  8:46 Nirmal Prasad
From: Nirmal Prasad @ 1999-03-13  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

hi there,

I happened to see a query on ODBC 3.5 in the archives. What i wanted to know
is whether the Microsoft headers viz. sql.h , sqlext.h can be packaged as
part of cygwin. If not then can we create our own headers which define the
same constants and function prototypes as these headers??? as in the case of
Win32 API. Has anybody looked at the terms and conditions of using
Microsoft's SDK with cygwin application. (They might have a clause which
states that they would own the rest of the Code also!!!!)

thanx in advance

Regards

Nirmal Prasad R.

* ODBC 3.5 SDK related query.