* Using the current setup snapshot
@ 2002-07-22  7:05 fergus
From: fergus @ 2002-07-22  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: fergus, robert.collins

Robert :

In case it is helpful to know : I just used the current snapshot
setup-2.259.2.4.exe to install from scratch on W98/SE, and it went through
problem-free. This was a complete installation without source files.

I then tried it again from scratch, this time _with_  source files. There
were many instances of msgs reading "now deleting this in order to make
space for that: OK?" almost exclusively involving guile. But as far as I can
tell, setup.exe itself worked fine, again. There were absolutely no
instances of "Can't open <null> .." and all those earlier horrors.

Fergus

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-22  9:30 UTC | newest]