On Saturday 16 December 2000 17:44, CyberZombie wrote: > Unfortunately I'm now on vacation so I can't provide any more Unfortunately??? Shall we swap? ;-) > We've crossed wires here :)  The last ssh -v/ sshd -d output I sent you WAS > with the valid > k02189 user in the sshd box's /etc/passwd.  I also tried the variant > k02189@I23TP777 > (as specified in the identity.pub file) with no difference in the output. I don't think so, the output of sshd still contained the following line: debug1: Attempting authentication for illegal user k02189. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com Red Hat, Inc. -- Want to unsubscribe from this list? Send a message to cygwin-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com