From: Bruce Williams <brucewms@pacbell.net>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: RE: Business proposal
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:17:00 -0000	[thread overview]

A variation of  the famous "Nigerian internet investment scam"
http://www1.ifccfbi.gov/strategy/nls.asp
Note the average return promised as reported by the FBI is 30%, since this
one only offers 20%, you can find better scam promises... shop around :-)

Bruce Williams
"Two is not equal to three, even for large values of two"