Ralf Habacker wrote >The patch for creating libpthread.a is appended. It contains a script names "speclib" and an additional rule >in the src/winsup/cygwin/Makefile.in. I have recognized yet a little problem with the speclib script. I have checked this from the cygwin build dir without any errors. If someone was in the winsup dir and does a make cygwin or make, than some command in speclib does not found the input files. The problem is that ar does not have an -o option for an output dir, so the hack to emulate that does not work. Perhaps it is better to use the absolute path of the input library, but currently I have no idea, how to solve this. :-( Perhaps anyone else have an idea ? speclib ... cd $tmpdir $ar x $PWD/$inlib $FILES cd .. ... Regards Ralf