* Heap_chunk_size Problem
@ 2000-02-14  5:35 Flavio Hayashi
From: Flavio Hayashi @ 2000-02-14  5:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi, I saw some messages saying to add
heap_chunk_in_mb into the Registry. Some say to put
into CURRENTUSER/Software/Cygnus/Cygwin.DLL Setup And others
say: CURRENTUSER/Software/Cygnus/Cygwin.DLL Setup/b 15.0 Wich
one is the correct ?

* Re: heap_chunk_size problem
@ 1998-09-13  7:48 N8TM
From: N8TM @ 1998-09-13  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: michael, gnu-win32

In a message dated 9/13/98 7:21:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
michael@weiser.saale-net.de writes:

> downloading the latest coolview from
>  http://miracle.geol.msu.ru/sos/ .
This has allowed the build of egcs to proceed on W95/USB without any of the
spurious wait interruptions or compare failures.
-

* Re: heap_chunk_size problem
@ 1998-09-12 19:39 ` Michael Weiser
From: Michael Weiser @ 1998-09-12 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hello John, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how to edit the registry entry to fix the heap_chunk_size problem. Alternatively, someone
>seemed to be talking about B19.3 which doesn't have this problem but there doesn't appear to be
>an ftp site anywhere.
The internal version number of the development tree has been increased
several times since the b19.1 update. As Sergey's coolview reflects
that, you can get 19.3 by downloading the latest coolview from
http://miracle.geol.msu.ru/sos/ .
--
bye, Michael
-