* FW: bison 1.31 is broken...
@ 2002-02-08 20:38 Gary R. Van Sickle
From: Gary R. Van Sickle @ 2002-02-08 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please keep your correspondence confined to the mailing list Lenny, so the rest
of the world can see what a dick you are too.  You wouldn't want to waste these
gems on just me!

Gee, gotta admit I didn't expect such a snappy comeback!  "yave"?  Nice
spelling, Christ.

Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.

* Re: bison 1.31 is broken...
@ 2002-02-11  9:55 ` David Gluss
From: David Gluss @ 2002-02-11  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Umm, while we're on the subject of Bison, I submitted a fix for bison
last week some time.  Any chance it will be incorporated soon, or that
something will happen so that the current bison will be usable with
Microsoft C?
DG
> Please keep your correspondence confined to the mailing list Lenny, so the
rest
> of the world can see what a dick you are too.  You wouldn't want to waste
these
> gems on just me!

* Re: bison 1.31 is broken...
@ 2002-02-11 10:14   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-02-11 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 09:47:02AM -0800, David Gluss wrote:
>Umm, while we're on the subject of Bison, I submitted a fix for bison
>last week some time.  Any chance it will be incorporated soon, or that
>something will happen so that the current bison will be usable with
>Microsoft C?

I just build bison straight from the FSF sources.  I don't have any
desire to maintain a fork.  If you think you have a fix, then you should
send it to the FSF.

A search of the FSF site unearths this:

cgf

* Re: bison 1.31 is broken...
@ 2002-02-11 10:47     ` David Gluss
From: David Gluss @ 2002-02-11 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

OK, thanks.
DG
> On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 09:47:02AM -0800, David Gluss wrote:
> >Umm, while we're on the subject of Bison, I submitted a fix for bison
> >last week some time.  Any chance it will be incorporated soon, or that
> >something will happen so that the current bison will be usable with
> >Microsoft C?
>
> I just build bison straight from the FSF sources.  I don't have any
> desire to maintain a fork.  If you think you have a fix, then you should
> send it to the FSF.
>
> A search of the FSF site unearths this:

> cgf
>
> --