From: "Suhaib M. Siddiqi" <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
To: <PEGarceau@lbl.gov>
Cc: "cygwin" <cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com>
Subject: Re: "Out of environment space" error
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 10:07:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Sorry folks, I cannot e-mail it.  I have the document I mentioned in
hard-copy format only.  I do not remember the web link from where I got
it.  It is certainly the best document I came accross on seting up a
dual and triple boot machine. It will guid you to set up NT, Win95 DOS
and LInux on the same machine, step by step and is writen by a Microsoft
Nt engineer.  Do not remeber even his name and is not mentioned in the
document, thought it does have a disclaimer at the end that Microsoft
does not endorse it.

All I can offer is to Fax it to one or two persons maximum.  it is 20
page document.  Unless someone is willing to volunteer and rewrite it in
HTML format and post it on his web pages.  I cannot post it on my web
pages, due to company restrictions.

regards

Suhaib