From: "Ray Sabee" <ray@sabee.nl>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Subject: Setup mirrors
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 08:27:03 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear Sir/Madam,

As an enthusiastic user of your software for many years, we would like to do
something in return.

We are very fond of the open source model and we would like to contribute to
this great project.

We have a lot of servers and per request on your website, we would like to
make one of more servers available for mirroring the packages.

I would love to know how we can set this up and it would be great if you can
provide me with some sort of manual or wiki page.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Ray Sabee