* Strange behaviour of keyboard.
@ 1997-07-28 13:09 Panos Platon Tsapralis
From: Panos Platon Tsapralis @ 1997-07-28 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Cygnus GNU Programming Environment'

	Dear friends,

	something really strange happens in BASH when I steadily press the left arrow to move the cursor to the start of the command line ( when editing a previously entered command ). A series of '[D' characters pairs appears, destroying the original contents of my command line. Why does this happen ? What can I do to stop it from happening ?

| Panos Platon Tsapralis,Software Engineer,    |
| M.I.S.Applications Manager - TeleStet,       |
| E-mail Address   = pan@hol.gr,               |
| Home Address     = 3 Aishylou Str., 15234,   |
|                    Halandri, Athens,         |
|                    Attica, GREECE,           |
| Home Phone No.   = (00301)68.58.298,         |
| Bysiness Address = 60 Kifissias Ave., 15125, |
|                    Amaroussion, Athens,      |
|                    Attica, GREECE,           |
| Office Phone No. = (00301)61.86.013,         |
| Mobile Phone No. = (003093)23.90.13.         |

* Re: Strange behaviour of keyboard.
@ 1997-07-28 17:45 Wei Ku
From: Wei Ku @ 1997-07-28 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Cygnus GNU Programming Environment'

 I have the similar problem. To get around this problem, one just have to
avoid 'holding down' the left arrow key. Instead, try to push the left arrow
key one by one.

Sincerely,
Wei Ku

***************************************