* makedepend?
@ 1997-07-30 18:37 HgKim
From: HgKim @ 1997-07-30 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gnu-win32@cygnus.com'

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a graduate student at Korea University.
I need to use a win32 command, which is equivalent to a 'makedepend' unix
command.
But I couldn't find any such a command in your CDK or user tools.
Please let me know if your package has such a command.
If not, please suggest what is the best way to deal with this problem.
Thanks for your help.

		Seong Y. Lee

-

* Re: makedepend ???
@ 2001-05-16  6:21 Noel L Yap
From: Noel L Yap @ 2001-05-16  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jean.barata; +Cc: Cygwin

You can use cpp to do this.  I think the flag is either -M or -E.

Noel

|--------+----------------------->
|        |                       |
|        |          jean.barata@s|
|        |          ofteam.fr    |
|        |                       |
|        |          2001.05.16   |
|        |          08:45        |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          jean.barata  |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       To:     Cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com                                 |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Noel L Yap)                                            |
  |       Subject:     makedepend ???                                          |

In which package can I find makedepend utility ?
Thanks

Jean Barata - SOFTEAM
jean.barata@softeam.fr

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.

* makedepend ???
@ 2001-05-16  5:40 Jean Barata
From: Jean Barata @ 2001-05-16  5:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

In which package can I find makedepend utility ?
Thanks

Jean Barata - SOFTEAM
jean.barata@softeam.fr

* Re: Makedepend ?
@ 1998-11-27  9:07 ` Stefan Hornburg
From: Stefan Hornburg @ 1998-11-27  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Chris <Christine.Pourcelot@inria.fr> writes:

> hi there,
> I'm looking for makedepend tools for cygwin, can anybody help me ?
> Regards

Grab the source code from X11 and compile it yourself. I've done that
even on Win16, should not be that hard. You may mail me if you further
questions.

Ciao
        Stefan

--
MKDIR pipe on netware with Windows* makes you wonder :-)

-

* Makedepend ?
@ 1998-11-25  2:30 Chris