* Re: CoolView sources.
@ 1997-11-09 13:06 Dr David Coe
From: Dr David Coe @ 1997-11-09 13:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Okhapkin, 'Gnu-Win32'

Good evening, Sergey!

I notice on NT4 sp 3 with the two latest coolview patches (12.10.97 and
3.11.97) that pdksh-5.2.12 no longer runs but exits immediately even with no
startup files showing the diagnostic:

ksh: 1: bad number `1_Got 2
'
Compilation and running under version 13.10.97 seems very straightforward;
recompiling and relinking under later coolview libraries does not help. Has
something unwanted happened to cygwin.dll ?

Best wishes

David

-

* CoolView sources.
@ 1997-11-03 16:44 ` Tibor Polgar
From: Tibor Polgar @ 1997-11-03 16:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Okhapkin; +Cc: 'Gnu-Win32'

 > Sorry me for my fault...

Ya never have to apologize for the fine work you are giving us.  Thanks for all
your changes and hard work.

Tibor
-

* CoolView sources.
@ 1997-11-02 23:57 Sergey Okhapkin
From: Sergey Okhapkin @ 1997-11-02 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Gnu-Win32'

Hi!

I fixed a bug with ctrl-c (and the other signals) in the latest cygwin.dll,
and have uploaded the new binaries and sources. It isn't neccessary to
download sources once again - just replace newlib/libc/include/sys/signal.h
with the old one provided with B18. Sorry me for my fault...

--
Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Moscow, Russia

-

* Re: Coolview sources
@ 1997-10-31 17:59   ` Alex
From: Alex @ 1997-10-31 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

On Thu, 30 Oct 1997, rale wrote:

> Just wanted to say, i put a copy of the src on a site in the US, for
> those who have a bad connection to russia.
> http://nex.raex.com/rale/coolview-src.tar.gz

I would be willing to bet that if ftp.cygnus.com actually had the coolview
sources (read: if there was a centralized distribution place) that there
would be some bigger sites (like sunsite and ftp.cdrom.com) willing to
mirror it.  Needless to say I'll try and put a copy of this up in my
little archives (assuming it doesn't drive my bandwidth usage past what I
pay for).

- alex

-

* Re: Coolview sources
@ 1997-10-31  5:55 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 1997-10-31  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

In article < 01BCE5E5.BBEE4F40@gater.krystalbank.msk.ru >,
Sergey Okhapkin  <sos@prospect.com.ru> wrote:
>Larry Hall wrote:
>> >For those who tried, I found the actual address was:
>> >
>> > ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/coolview-src.tar.gz
>> >

>Thanx! Sorry me for a garbage in my mind :-) One more problem - looks like
>something was wrong with the sources or with my build environment, but the
>dlls on my home and work machines behaves differently. The published dll
>have some problems with ctrl-c and CTRL_CLOSE_EVENT handling, etc. I'll try
>to fix it tomorrow and to upload fixed sources and binaries. Check for last
>modification date on my web page.

Are these problems anything I should be worried about?

I've grabbed your sources but haven't had a chance to check them.

Have you played with B19 at all?  I'm still freeing up enough disk space
to use it and B18 together.  Sigh.

cgf
--
http://www.bbc.com/	cgf@bbc.com			"Strange how unreal
VMS=>UNIX Solutions	Boston Business Computing	 the real can be."

* RE: Coolview sources
@ 1997-10-30 23:14 Sergey Okhapkin
From: Sergey Okhapkin @ 1997-10-30 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32, 'Larry Hall'

@ 1997-10-30 18:28 ` rale
From: rale @ 1997-10-30 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Okhapkin; +Cc: 'Gnu-Win32'

Just wanted to say, i put a copy of the src on a site in the US, for
those who have a bad connection to russia.
http://nex.raex.com/rale/coolview-src.tar.gz

- Paul

Sergey Okhapkin wrote:

> Hi!
>
> The archive ftp://www.lexa.ru/ftp-home/pub/domestic/sos/coolview-src.tar.gz
> contains newlib and winsup sources used to compile latest coolview release.
>
> --
> Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
> Moscow, Russia
> Looking for a job.
>
> -
-

* Re: Coolview sources
@ 1997-10-30 16:07 Larry Hall
From: Larry Hall @ 1997-10-30 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

>Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 18:51:53 -0500
>To: Sergey Okhapkin <sos@prospect.com.ru>
>From: Larry Hall <lhall@rfk.com>
>Subject: Re: Coolview sources
>
>At 01:20 PM 10/30/97 +0300, you wrote:
>>Hi!
>>
>>The archive ftp://www.lexa.ru/ftp-home/pub/domestic/sos/coolview-src.tar.gz
>>contains newlib and winsup sources used to compile latest coolview release.
>>
>>--
>>Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
>>Moscow, Russia
>>Looking for a job.
>
>For those who tried, I found the actual address was:
>
> ftp://www.lexa.ru/pub/domestic/sos/coolview-src.tar.gz

RFK Partners, Inc.                      (781) 239-1053
8 Grove Street                          (781) 239-1655 - FAX
Wellesley, MA  02181

-

* Re: Coolview sources
@ 1997-10-30 10:39 ` Mumit Khan
From: Mumit Khan @ 1997-10-30 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Okhapkin; +Cc: 'Gnu-Win32'

Sergey Okhapkin <sos@prospect.com.ru> writes:
> Hi!
>
> The archive ftp://www.lexa.ru/ftp-home/pub/domestic/sos/coolview-src.tar.gz
> contains newlib and winsup sources used to compile latest coolview release.

Thank you Sergey!! This is terrfic.

I'll have a snapshot built with egcs for people to try out with sometime
in the next 2 days (if it works that is ;-).

Regards,
Mumit -- khan@xraylith.wisc.edu
http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/
-