* Could be a digests as a single mail note once a day ?
@ 2002-06-27  4:50 Javier J.
From: Javier J. @ 2002-06-27  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi:

I'm not sure this is the proper address to post
this question, so please redirect me if convenient.
I am subscribed to your cygwin digest, and
supose because this is an high volume mailing list
my mailing box gets overburden with cygwin-digest
mails (some days more than four), and my administrator
ends sending me some mail storage quota warnings from
time to time. I don't want to unsubscribe. I just ask
for the possibility of, for example, receive just a
summary (something in between a copy of 'the thread
index web page' and the 'topics section' of the cygwin
digests').

Thank you in advance
Javier

* Re: Could be a digests as a single mail note once a day ?
@ 2002-06-27  8:23 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2002-06-27  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 02:31:35AM -0700, Javier J. wrote:
>I'm not sure this is the proper address to post this question, so
>please redirect me if convenient.  I am subscribed to your cygwin
>digest, and supose because this is an high volume mailing list my
>mailing box gets overburden with cygwin-digest mails (some days more
>than four), and my administrator ends sending me some mail storage
>quota warnings from time to time.  I don't want to unsubscribe.  I just
>ask for the possibility of, for example, receive just a summary
>(something in between a copy of 'the thread index web page' and the
>'topics section' of the cygwin digests').

The mailing list software does not (obviously?) handle this.

You can always peruse the mailing list archives yourself once a day.

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/current/

cgf

* Re: Could be a digests as a single mail note once a day ?
@ 2002-06-27  9:14   ` Michael Beach
From: Michael Beach @ 2002-06-27  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Friday 28 June 2002 00:29, you wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 27, 2002 at 02:31:35AM -0700, Javier J. wrote:
> >I'm not sure this is the proper address to post this question, so
> >please redirect me if convenient.  I am subscribed to your cygwin
> >digest, and supose because this is an high volume mailing list my
> >mailing box gets overburden with cygwin-digest mails (some days more
> >than four), and my administrator ends sending me some mail storage
> >quota warnings from time to time.  I don't want to unsubscribe.  I just
> >ask for the possibility of, for example, receive just a summary
> >(something in between a copy of 'the thread index web page' and the
> >'topics section' of the cygwin digests').
>
> The mailing list software does not (obviously?) handle this.
>
> You can always peruse the mailing list archives yourself once a day.
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/current/

Or why not browse them using a newsreader at

Regards
M.Beach

@ 2002-06-28  9:20     ` Chris Game
From: Chris Game @ 2002-06-28  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

In an earlier post, Michael Beach said...

> Or why not browse them using a newsreader at=20
>
> Regards
> M.Beach

It's a pity they don't thread properly on there.

C.