Hi Guile-Maintainer, Hi Marco Atzeri, with e.g. guile 3.0.8-1 I noticed serveral problems. Most important one is not working readline support. You may check in guile via e.g.: (begin (use-modules (ice-9 readline))(activate-readline)) With e.g. guile3.0-3.0.8-1.src the shared library guile-readline-0.dll is created on Cygwin but guile-readline.dll is expected. This results from guile since 3.0.6 does not load foreign libraries via libltdl. With attached proposed 3.0.8-2.src, I fixed not only readline support but also: - gettext-devel and libgc-devel added to BUILD_REQUIRES - libgmp-devel added to libguile3_0_devel_REQUIRES - Removed --includedir=/usr/include/guile/3.0 from CYGCONF_ARGS since it resulted in /usr/include/guile/3.0/guile/3.0. So in fact -- includedir should be only /usr/include, which is the default Since I personally prefer implicit over explicit, I also removed all default settings from CYGCONF_ARGS. But this fully depends on your point of view. Since I found no related Cygwin git package repository for guile3.0, attached a related tar.gz file. Thanks! Hannes