* Please ignore previous message:  reading a ^Z
@ 1997-09-02 21:42 Ian Collins
From: Ian Collins @ 1997-09-02 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Gnu win32 mailer'

Highly embarrassed! I didn't open the file with "rb".
-

* drop files into vim
@ 1997-09-05  4:34 ` Matthias Morche
From: Matthias Morche @ 1997-09-05  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Gnu win32 mailer'

I've created a link to vim on my NT desktop. If I doubleclick that item,
it uses the properties, that I set up on that link. But if I drop a file
onto vim, it uses the default properties of the DOS-Prompt. How can I
set up the properties for a vim window to act as I wish?

TIA, Matthias
--
	Matthias Morche ( mailto:morche@sat1.de )
		SAT.1 ( http://www.sat1.de )