* [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: asciidoc-8.3.5-1
@ 2009-02-03 14:34 Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2009-02-03 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

A new version of the asciidoc package, asciidoc 8.3.5-1, is now available
for download, replacing 8.3.1-2 as current.

NEWS:
=====
This is a new upstream release; upstream changes are listed below.  See
also the package documentation in /usr/share/doc/asciidoc-8.3.5/.

============
AsciiDoc is a text document format for writing short documents, articles,
books and UNIX man pages. AsciiDoc files can be translated to HTML and
DocBook markups using the asciidoc(1) command. AsciiDoc is highly
configurable: both the AsciiDoc source file syntax and the backend output
markups (which can be almost any type of SGML/XML markup) can be
customized and extended by the user.

UPDATE:
=======
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on the
http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your system.
Save it and run setup, answer the questions and pick up 'asciidoc' from
the 'Devel' category.

DOWNLOAD:
=========
Note that downloads from sources.redhat.com (aka cygwin.com) aren't
allowed due to bandwidth limitations.  This means that you will need to
find a mirror which has this update, please choose the one nearest to you:
http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html

QUESTIONS:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

[-- Attachment #2: NEWS.short --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 6234 bytes --]

   version 8.3.5, 2 February 2009

1. Version 8.3.5 (2009-02-02)

   Additions and changes
     * Cached compiled regular expression delimiters (speed up User Manual
       compilation by 250%).
     * Created distinct list definitions for each numbered list style to
       allow nesting of all styles.
     * Roman numbers in numbered lists are followed by a closing
       parenthesis instead of a period to eliminate i, v, x item ambiguity
       with respect to alpha numbered list items.
     * Added **, ***, ****, ***** bulleted lists.
     * Added ..., ...., ..... implicit numbered lists.
     * Added :::, :::: labeled lists.
     * Updated User Guide for new list syntaxes.
     * Optimized paragraph and list termination detection with separate
       precompiled regular expressions for performance and to prevent
       reaching Python 100 named group limit.
     * Updated Vim syntax highlighter for new list syntaxes.
     * Allow template::[] macros in conf file entries sections (not just
       in template sections).
     * Dropped unused [listdef-numbered2] conf file sections.
     * Renamed ListBlock to more appropriate OpenBlock.
     * Implemented single-line versions of ifdef::[] and ifndef::[]
       macros.
     * html4 backend styling:
          + Underlined admonition captions.
          + Added side border to Example Blocks.
     * xhtml11 backend styling:
          + Dropped right hand margin from all but quote and verse blocks.
          + html4 backend: corrected over-sized width of caption in
            admonition block.

   Bug fixes
     * Fixed broken numbered list nesting.

  1.1. Compatibility issues

   The roman numbered list parenthesis syntax is incompatible with the
   potentially ambiguous roman period syntax introduced in 8.3.2.

2. Version 8.3.4 (2009-01-20)

   Additions and changes
     * Implemented a title float style. A floating title (or bridgehead)
       is rendered just like a normal section but is not formally
       associated with a text body and is not part of the regular section
       hierarchy so the normal ordering rules do not apply.
     * Implemented inline comment macro so comment lines can now appear
       inside block elements.
     * Comment lines are sent to the output if the showcomments attribute
       is defined (comment blocks are never sent to the output).
     * Single quoting attribute values in AttributeList elements causes
       them to be substituted like normal inline text (without single
       quoting only attribute substitution is performed).
     * Rewrote list item processing (was very crufty). List continuation
       and list blocks now work as expected. Updated and clarified list
       documentation in User Guide.
     * The revision attribute now recognizes the RCS $Id$ marker format.
     * An RCS $Id$ marker formatted revision line in the header does not
       need to be preceded by an author line.
     * If an RCS $Id$ formatted revision is specified and the author name
       has not already been set then the author name in the $Id$ marker
       will be used.
     * Updated Gouichi Iisaka's Graphviz filter to version 1.1.3.
     * Added autowidth table attribute option for (X)HTML outputs.
     * DocBook backend now puts orgname optional attribute in DocBook
       header.
     * Deprecated undocumented companyname attribute in favor of DocBook's
       corpname.
     * Removed explicit closing backslash from HTML4 self-closing tags to
       comply with WC3 recommendation.

   Bug fixes
     * Fixed 8.3.3 regression whereby adjacent lists with the same syntax
       but different list styles were incorrectly treated as a single
       list.

3. Version 8.3.3 (2009-01-02)

   This release supersedes 8.3.2.

   Bug fixes
     * The broken and confusing numeration and numeration2 numbered list
       attributes have been dropped, use the style attribute instead.

4. Version 8.3.2 (2009-01-01)

   Additions and changes
     * Added Gouichi Iisaka's Graphviz filter to distribution.
     * The SidebarBlock element can now be rendered with an abstract
       style.
     * Reorganized filters into a separate subdirectory for each filter.
     * Updated Makefile.in and MANIFEST files to reflect new filters
       organization.
     * Added listing style to LiteralBlock element so listings with nested
       listing blocks can be rendered as a listing block.
     * Changed example code filter to use preferred ListingBlock syntax
       (the old ~ delimited filter syntax is no longer used).
     * Implemented enumeration and enumeration2 numbered list attributes
       for specifying the list numbering style (arabic, loweralpha,
       upperalpha, lowerroman and upperroman).
     * AsciiDoc now recognizes upperalpha, lowerroman and upperroman
       numbers in listdef-numbered2 numbered lists and sets the number
       style based on the style of the first numbered list item
       (alternative to setting enumeration2 attribute).
     * Updated formatlistpat definition in .vimrc example in User Guide.
     * You can now backslash escape system block macros.
     * Added Pychart FAQ.
     * Drop paragraph text and list text, index and label match groups
       from attributes -- they are included in the element's text and we
       don't want them processed a second time as attributes.
     * Changed comment line block macro to a passthrough block macro to
       ensure no substitutions.
     * A subslist no longer has to be appended to a PassthroughBlock macro
       definition, if omitted no substitutions are performed.
     * Code tidy up: replaced deprecated <> operator with !=.
     * Removed unused linuxdoc code.
     * Code tidy ups: dropped old types module reference; replaced
       has_key() with preferred in operator.

   Bug fixes
     * Old syntax source highlight filter regression: special characters
       where not escaped in DocBook outputs.

* date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 15:20 ` Arun Biyani
From: Arun Biyani @ 2009-02-03 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

[log$:513] name=$(date +tiny-%b-%d-%g)
[log$:514] bakup=$name.tz

The assignments above result in bakup being
"/c/home/bak/tiny-Feb-02-g\r.tz". I'd like to understand why this
happens
when the script is being run from cron (but not when I run it in a bash
shell). Is the fix is to put "/usr/bin/date" instead of "date"?

* Re: date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 17:16   ` Eric Blake
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Eric Blake @ 2009-02-03 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Arun Biyani <abiyani <at> dickey-john.com> writes:

> [log$:513] name=$(date +tiny-%b-%d-%g)
> [log$:514] bakup=$name.tz
>
> The assignments above result in bakup being
> "/c/home/bak/tiny-Feb-02-g\r.tz". I'd like to understand why this
> happens

Please don't commandeer threads.  The answer to your question is here:
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2008-11/msg00035.html
not to mention that it is a FAQ on this list

> when the script is being run from cron (but not when I run it in a bash
> shell). Is the fix is to put "/usr/bin/date" instead of "date"?

No, the fix is to quit using linefeeds in your script files unless you are
willing to teach bash to ignore those line feeds.  d2u is your friend.

--
Eric Blake
volunteer cygwin bash maintainer

* RE:  Re: date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 17:39     ` Arun Biyani
From: Arun Biyani @ 2009-02-03 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Behalf Of >Eric Blake
>Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:16 AM
>To: cygwin@cygwin.com
>Subject: Re: date generates a "\r"

>>Arun Biyani <abiyani <at> dickey-john.com> writes:

>> [log$:513] name=$(date +tiny-%b-%d-%g)
>> [log$:514] bakup=$name.tz
>>
>> The assignments above result in bakup being
>> "/c/home/bak/tiny-Feb-02-g\r.tz". I'd like to understand why this
>> happens

>Please don't commandeer threads.

A little puzzled. Are there parts to the message I did not see? When I
did
a reply, I typed in a new subject, edited address field to only have
cygwin,
removed previous content. I thought that gave me a brand new message. I
didn't see any link to any previous thread.

* RE:  Re: date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 17:43     ` Arun Biyani
From: Arun Biyani @ 2009-02-03 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

>> No, the fix is to quit using linefeeds in your script files
>> unless you are willing to teach bash to ignore those line
>> feeds.  d2u is your friend.

I ran dos2unix on that script. Its not the script.

I use emacs as editor. "crontab -e" invokes emacs. Maybe the crontab
file has something in it.

* Re: Re: date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 17:43       ` Mark J. Reed
From: Mark J. Reed @ 2009-02-03 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Arun Biyani  wrote:
>>Please don't commandeer threads.
>
> A little puzzled. Are there parts to the message I did not see?

Yes.  Every email message has many headers with metadata.  Your mail
program may provide an option to view them ("show all headers", "show
original", "view source", or similar).  This includes a link to any
message it was sent as a reply to, and many clients organize messages
according to this information. So if you're starting a new topic,
compose a new message - don't use "reply" or "reply-all".

--
Mark J. Reed <markjreed@gmail.com>

* RE:  Re: date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 17:57     ` Arun Biyani
From: Arun Biyani @ 2009-02-03 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Blake, cygwin

> No, the fix is to quit using linefeeds in your script files unless you
are
> willing to teach bash to ignore those line feeds.  d2u is your friend.

Attached are the relevant files. I don't see where the problem is.

[-- Attachment #2: cygcheck.log --]

Cygwin Package Information
Last downloaded files to: C:\Download\Cygwin
Last downloaded files from: http://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin/

Package                         Version            Status
_update-info-dir                00796-1            OK
a2ps                            4.13-1             OK
alternatives                    1.3.30c-2          OK
Empty package apr1
apr1                            1.3.3-3            OK
Empty package aprutil1
aprutil1                        1.3.4-1            OK
ash                             20040127-4         OK
atk                             1.10.3-1           OK
Empty package atk-runtime
atk-runtime                     1.10.3-1           OK
base-cygwin                     1.0-1              OK
base-files                      3.7-1              OK
base-passwd                     2.2-1              OK
bash                            3.2.48-21          OK
bash-completion                 20060301-2         OK
binutils                        20080624-2         OK
bzip2                           1.0.5-2            OK
cdrecord                        1.1.7.1-1          OK
checkx                          0.2.0-2            OK
chere                           1.0-1              OK
Empty package clear
clear                           1.0-2              OK
clisp                           2.46-1             OK
Missing file: /usr/bin/mktemp.exe from package coreutils
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man1/mktemp.1.gz from package coreutils
coreutils                       6.10-2             Incomplete
cron                            4.1-7              OK
crypt                           1.1-1              OK
ctags                           5.7-1              OK
cygrunsrv                       1.34-1             OK
cygutils                        1.3.2-1            OK
cygwin                          1.5.25-15          OK
cygwin-doc                      1.4-4              OK
diffutils                       2.8.7-1            OK
e2fsprogs                       1.35-3             OK
editrights                      1.01-2             OK
emacs                           21.2-13            OK
emacs-X11                       21.2-13            OK
email                           2.5.1-1            OK
enscript                        1.6.4-2            OK
exim                            4.69-1             OK
expat                           2.0.1-1            OK
file                            4.21-1             OK
findutils                       4.4.0-3            OK
font-adobe-dpi100               1.0.0-1            OK
font-adobe-dpi75                1.0.0-1            OK
font-adobe-utopia-dpi100        1.0.1-1            OK
font-adobe-utopia-dpi75         1.0.1-1            OK
font-adobe-utopia-type1         1.0.1-1            OK
font-alias                      1.0.1-1            OK
font-bh-dpi100                  1.0.0-1            OK
font-bh-dpi75                   1.0.0-1            OK
font-bh-lucidatypewriter-dpi100 1.0.0-1            OK
font-bh-lucidatypewriter-dpi75  1.0.0-1            OK
font-bh-ttf                     1.0.0-1            OK
font-bh-type1                   1.0.0-1            OK
font-bitstream-dpi100           1.0.0-1            OK
font-bitstream-dpi75            1.0.0-1            OK
font-bitstream-speedo           1.0.0-1            OK
font-bitstream-type1            1.0.0-1            OK
font-bitstream-vera-ttf         1.10-1             OK
Missing file: /usr/share/fonts/encodings/encodings.dir from package font-encodings
font-encodings                  1.0.2-1            Incomplete
font-misc-misc                  1.0.0-1            OK
font-screen-cyrillic            1.0.1-1            OK
font-sony-misc                  1.0.0-1            OK
font-sun-misc                   1.0.0-1            OK
font-util                       1.0.1-1            OK
font-xfree86-type1              1.0.1-1            OK
fontconfig                      2.6.0-1            OK
gawk                            3.1.6-1            OK
Empty package gcc
gcc                             3.4.4-3            OK
gcc-core                        3.4.4-3            OK
gcc-g++                         3.4.4-3            OK
gcc-mingw-core                  20050522-1         OK
gcc-mingw-g++                   20050522-1         OK
gettext                         0.17-3             OK
glib                            1.2.10-4           OK
glib2                           2.10.3-1           OK
Empty package glib2-runtime
glib2-runtime                   2.10.3-1           OK
grep                            2.5.3-1            OK
groff                           1.19.2-2           OK
gtk2-x11                        2.6.10-1           OK
gtk2-x11-runtime                2.6.10-1           OK
gvim                            7.2-1              OK
gzip                            1.3.12-2           OK
ipc-utils                       1.0-1              OK
less                            382-1              OK
libapr1                         1.3.3-3            OK
libapr1-devel                   1.3.3-3            OK
libaprutil1                     1.3.4-1            OK
libaprutil1-devel               1.3.4-1            OK
libbz2_1                        1.0.5-2            OK
libcharset1                     1.12-1             OK
libdb4.2                        4.2.52.5-2         OK
libdb4.2-devel                  4.2.52.5-2         OK
libdb4.5                        4.5.20.2-2         OK
libexpat0                       1.95.8-2           OK
libexpat1                       2.0.1-1            OK
libexpat1-devel                 2.0.1-1            OK
libfcgi0                        2.4.0-2            OK
libfontconfig1                  2.6.0-1            OK
libfontenc1                     1.0.4-2            OK
libfreetype26                   2.3.7-1            OK
libgdbm-devel                   1.8.3-8            OK
libgdbm4                        1.8.3-8            OK
libGL1                          7.2-2              OK
libICE6                         1.0.4-2            OK
libiconv                        1.12-1             OK
libiconv2                       1.12-1             OK
libintl1                        0.10.40-1          OK
libintl2                        0.12.1-3           OK
libintl3                        0.14.5-1           OK
libintl8                        0.17-3             OK
libjpeg62                       6b-12              OK
libncurses7                     5.3-4              OK
libncurses8                     5.5-3              OK
libopenldap2_3_0                2.3.43-1           OK
libpcre0                        7.8-1              OK
libpixman1_0                    0.12.0-1           OK
libpng12                        1.2.12-1           OK
libpopt0                        1.6.4-4            OK
libpq5                          8.2.11-1           OK
libreadline6                    5.2.13-11          OK
libsasl2                        2.1.19-3           OK
libSM6                          1.1.0-1            OK
libsqlite3_0                    3.6.2-1            OK
libtiff4                        3.6.0-5            OK
libtiff5                        3.8.2-3            OK
libungif4                       4.1.4-2            OK
libX11_6                        1.1.5-1            OK
libXau6                         1.0.4-1            OK
libXaw3d7                       1.5D-8             OK
libXaw7                         1.0.5-1            OK
libxcb-xlib0                    1.1-2              OK
libxcb1                         1.1-2              OK
libXcursor1                     1.1.9-2            OK
libXdmcp6                       1.0.2-3            OK
libXext6                        1.0.4-1            OK
libXfixes3                      4.0.3-2            OK
Empty package libXft
libXft                          2.1.13-1           OK
libXft1                         1.0.0-1            OK
libXft2                         2.1.13-1           OK
libxkbfile1                     1.0.5-2            OK
libXmu6                         1.0.4-1            OK
libXmuu1                        1.0.4-1            OK
libXpm4                         3.5.7-2            OK
libXrandr2                      1.2.3-1            OK
libXrender1                     0.9.4-2            OK
libXt6                          1.0.5-2            OK
lndir                           1.0.1-2            OK
login                           1.9-8              OK
luit                            1.0.3-1            OK
make                            3.81-2             OK
man                             1.6e-1             OK
mc                              4.6.1-2            OK
mingw-runtime                   3.15.2-1           OK
minires                         1.02-1             OK
mkfontdir                       1.0.4-1            OK
mkfontscale                     1.0.5-1            OK
Empty package mktemp
mktemp                          1.999-9            OK
ncurses                         5.5-3              OK
openssl                         0.9.8j-1           OK
pango                           1.8.1-1            OK
pango-runtime                   1.8.1-1            OK
pcre                            7.8-1              OK
pdksh                           5.2.14-3           OK
perl                            5.10.0-5           OK
ping                            1.0-1              OK
procps                          3.2.7-1            OK
psmisc                          21.5-3             OK
psutils                         1.17-1             OK
rebase                          2.4.4-1            OK
rgb                             1.0.3-1            OK
rsync                           3.0.4-1            OK
run                             1.1.10-1           OK
rxvt                            20050409-9         OK
rxvt-unicode-common             7.7-6              OK
rxvt-unicode-X                  7.7-6              OK
sed                             4.1.5-2            OK
tar                             1.21-1             OK
tcsh                            6.15.00-4          OK
termcap                         20050421-1         OK
terminfo                        5.5_20061104-1     OK
texinfo                         4.8a-1             OK
tzcode                          2008h-1            OK
unzip                           5.52-2             OK
util-linux                      2.14.1-1           OK
vim                             7.2-3              OK
w32api                          3.13-1             OK
wget                            1.11.4-3           OK
which                           2.20-1             OK
wodim                           1.1.7.1-1          OK
Empty package X-startup-scripts
X-startup-scripts               1.1.0-2            OK
xauth                           1.0.3-1            OK
xcalc                           1.0.2-2            OK
xclock                          1.0.3-2            OK
xcursor-themes                  1.0.1-1            OK
xemacs-emacs-common             21.4.21-1          OK
xfontsel                        1.0.2-2            OK
xinit                           1.1.1-1            OK
xkbcomp                         1.0.5-1            OK
xkeyboard-config                1.4-1              OK
xlsfonts                        1.0.2-1            OK
xmodmap                         1.0.3-1            OK
xorg-server                     1.5.3-5            OK
Empty package xorg-x11-base
xorg-x11-base                   7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-bin
xorg-x11-bin                    7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-bin-dlls
xorg-x11-bin-dlls               7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-bin-lndir
xorg-x11-bin-lndir              7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-etc
xorg-x11-etc                    7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-fenc
xorg-x11-fenc                   7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-fnts
xorg-x11-fnts                   7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-fscl
xorg-x11-fscl                   7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-libs-data
xorg-x11-libs-data              7.4-1              OK
Empty package xorg-x11-xwin
xorg-x11-xwin                   7.4-1              OK
xrdb                            1.0.5-1            OK
xset                            1.0.4-2            OK
xterm                           238-1              OK
xwininfo                        1.0.4-1            OK
zip                             2.32-2             OK
zlib                            1.2.3-2            OK
zsh                             4.3.9-1            OK

Cygwin Configuration Diagnostics
Current System Time: Mon Feb 02 21:05:05 2009

Windows XP Professional Ver 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3

Path:	c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin
	c:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\
	c:\win\mks\mkssi
	c:\win\mks\mksnt
	c:\oracle\BITOOL~1\bin
	c:\oracle\BITOOL~1\jlib
	c:\oracle\BITOOL~1\jre\14268D~1.2\bin\client
	c:\oracle\BITOOL~1\jre\14268D~1.2\bin
	c:\WINDOWS\system32
	c:\WINDOWS
	c:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem
	c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\ROXIOS~1\DLLSHA~1\
	c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\ROXIOS~1\9.0\DLLSHA~1\
	c:\PROGRA~1\MI6841~1\90\Tools\binn\
	c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\
	c:\Program Files\Flash Magic
	C:\win\cygwin\bin

Output from C:\win\cygwin\bin\id.exe (nontsec)
UID: 18652(abiyani)        GID: 10513(Domain Users)
544(Administrators)        545(Users)
1006(Debugger Users)       11002(ACLTWIN)
11785(ALNORR)              11168(DEERE)
13620(djtimetracker)       10513(Domain Users)
13617(dwgcntl)             11796(ECO)
18559(engarch)             11547(ENGINEERING)
13650(ENGSOFTGRP)          11009(ENUG1)
11721(INTRANETTEAM)        14620(LaptopPush)
11252(MEIE)                11296(MSOFFICE)
11024(MSPROJ)              18560(PROJECTFOCUS)
11385(PROJMANG)            11548(QA)
11397(QUALITY)             11582(sensors)
11748(SUPPLY CHAIN MGMT)   11941(TSI SPECIAL PROJECT)
11015(VISIO)

Output from C:\win\cygwin\bin\id.exe (ntsec)
UID: 18652(abiyani)        GID: 10513(Domain Users)
544(Administrators)        545(Users)
1006(Debugger Users)       11002(ACLTWIN)
11785(ALNORR)              11168(DEERE)
13620(djtimetracker)       10513(Domain Users)
13617(dwgcntl)             11796(ECO)
18559(engarch)             11547(ENGINEERING)
13650(ENGSOFTGRP)          11009(ENUG1)
11721(INTRANETTEAM)        14620(LaptopPush)
11252(MEIE)                11296(MSOFFICE)
11024(MSPROJ)              18560(PROJECTFOCUS)
11385(PROJMANG)            11548(QA)
11397(QUALITY)             11582(sensors)
11748(SUPPLY CHAIN MGMT)   11941(TSI SPECIAL PROJECT)
11015(VISIO)

SysDir: C:\WINDOWS\system32
WinDir: C:\WINDOWS

PWD = '/c/home/abiyani'
CYGWIN = 'ntsec smbntsec'
HOME = '/c/home/abiyani'

HOMEPATH = '\ENGINEER\USERS\abiyani'
HOST = 'abiyani\r'
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER = 'x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 6, GenuineIntel'
SHELL = '/bin/sh'
MAILTO = 'abiyani@dickey-john.com'
WINDIR = '/c/win'
CVSROOT = ':pserver:abiyani@eckert.telasic.com:/home/cvsroot'
USERDOMAIN = 'NT AUTHORITY'
ALLUSERSPROFILE = 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users'
OS = 'CYGWIN_NT-5.1'
COMMONPROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files\Common Files'
TEMP = '/c/WINDOWS/TEMP'
USERNAME = 'SYSTEM'
XTFONT = '-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal--14-130-75-75-c-70-iso8859-1'
PROCESSOR_LEVEL = '6'
SYSTEMDRIVE = 'C:'
EDITOR = 'emacs'
USERPROFILE = 'C:\Documents and Settings\aBiyani'
TZ = 'PST8'
LM_LICENSE_FILE = '1717@eckert;27010@eckert;1705@eckert;1717@bell;27010@bell;1705@bell;1717@goddard;27010@goddard;1705@goddard'
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE = 'x86'
CR = '/c'
SHLVL = '2'
IE = '/c/win/IEXPLORE.EXE'
PATHEXT = '.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH'
HOMEDRIVE = 'd:'
COMSPEC = 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe'
SYSTEMROOT = 'C:\WINDOWS'
TMP = '/c/WINDOWS/TEMP'
LOGNAME = 'abiyani'
PRINTER = '//spica32/D103'
PROCESSOR_REVISION = '1706'
CDS_LIC_FILE = '5280@eckert;5280@goddard;5280@bell'
LPDEST = 'lp0'
PROGRAMFILES = 'C:\Program Files'
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS = '2'
HISTTIMEFORMAT = '%d:%H:%M '
COMPUTERNAME = 'ABIYANI'
_ = '/bin/cygcheck'

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2
  (default) = '/'
  cygdrive flags = 0x0000002a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = 'C:\win\cygwin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = 'C:\win\cygwin/bin'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = 'C:\win\cygwin/lib'
  flags = 0x0000000a
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\Program Options

c:  hd  NTFS    114368Mb  58% CP CS UN PA FC
d:  cd             N/A    N/A

C:\win\cygwin      /         system  binmode
C:\win\cygwin/bin  /usr/bin  system  binmode
C:\win\cygwin/lib  /usr/lib  system  binmode
.                  /         system  binmode,cygdrive

Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\awk.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\bash.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\cat.exe
Found: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\cp.exe
Found: c:\win\mks\mksnt\cp.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\cp.exe hides c:\win\mks\mksnt\cp.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\cp.exe hides C:\win\cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\cpp.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\crontab.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\find.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\gcc.exe
Not Found: gdb
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\grep.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\kill.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\ld.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\ls.exe
Found: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\make.exe
Found: c:\win\mks\mksnt\make.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\make.exe hides c:\win\mks\mksnt\make.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\make.exe hides C:\win\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Found: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\mv.exe
Found: c:\win\mks\mksnt\mv.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\mv.exe hides c:\win\mks\mksnt\mv.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\mv.exe hides C:\win\cygwin\bin\mv.exe
Not Found: patch
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\perl.exe
Found: c:\win\mks\mksnt\rm.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Warning: c:\win\mks\mksnt\rm.exe hides C:\win\cygwin\bin\rm.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\sed.exe
Not Found: ssh
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\sh.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\tar.exe
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\test.exe
Not Found: vi
Found: C:\win\cygwin\bin\vim.exe

  107k 2009/01/18 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygapr-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygapr-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/1/18 11:12
   89k 2008/09/01 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygaprutil-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygaprutil-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/8/31 23:48
   87k 2006/02/16 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygatk-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygatk-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/2/6 13:13
   61k 2008/04/01 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygbz2-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygbz2-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/3/31 19:37
    7k 2008/11/10 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygcharset-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcharset-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/11/9 16:34
    7k 2003/10/19 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygcrypt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/10/18 23:57
 1074k 2009/01/08 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygcrypto-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/1/8 2:03
  703k 2007/12/17 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/12/17 3:58
  943k 2007/12/17 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygdb-4.5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb-4.5.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/12/17 5:12
 1036k 2007/12/17 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.2.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/12/17 3:58
 1296k 2007/12/17 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygdb_cxx-4.5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygdb_cxx-4.5.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/12/17 5:12
  118k 2007/04/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/4/6 12:43
  118k 2008/05/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygexpat-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygexpat-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/5/8 20:03
  286k 2006/08/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygfcgi++-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfcgi++-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/8/6 12:09
   30k 2006/08/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygfcgi-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfcgi-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/8/6 12:09
  161k 2008/06/01 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygfontconfig-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontconfig-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/6/1 14:16
   19k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygfontenc-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfontenc-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/26 13:25
   40k 2006/11/15 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygform-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/14 23:06
   48k 2003/08/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygform7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygform7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 1:25
  426k 2008/06/29 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygfreetype-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygfreetype-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/6/29 9:56
   19k 2006/11/19 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/19 0:18
    8k 2006/11/19 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggdbm_compat-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdbm_compat-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/19 0:18
  451k 2005/12/27 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/12/26 3:20
   77k 2005/12/27 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/12/26 3:11
   54k 2005/12/27 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggdk_pixbuf_xlib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/12/26 4:03
 2297k 2008/10/29 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygGL-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygGL-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/28 21:13
  135k 2008/07/04 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygglib-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglib-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/7/3 13:01
  515k 2006/06/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygglib-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygglib-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/6/5 14:32
   11k 2008/07/04 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmodule-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/7/3 13:19
   10k 2006/06/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggmodule-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/6/5 14:36
  222k 2006/06/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggobject-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggobject-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/6/5 14:35
    8k 2008/07/04 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-1-2-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggthread-1-2-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/7/3 13:20
   14k 2006/06/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggthread-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggthread-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/6/5 14:36
 2764k 2005/12/27 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyggtk-x11-2.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/12/26 3:43
   24k 2008/11/29 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyghistory6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyghistory6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/11/29 6:30
   72k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygICE-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygICE-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 17:55
  271k 2007/08/24 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygicons-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygicons-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/8/23 23:24
  978k 2008/11/10 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygiconv-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygiconv-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/11/9 16:35
   22k 2001/12/13 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygintl-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2001/12/13 1:28
   37k 2003/08/10 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygintl-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 13:50
   31k 2005/11/20 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygintl-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/11/19 18:04
   31k 2008/12/31 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygintl-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygintl-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/12/30 23:42
  124k 2006/11/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygjpeg-62.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygjpeg-62.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/9 1:02
   39k 2008/09/07 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cyglber-2-3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cyglber-2-3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/7 4:28
  189k 2008/09/07 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygldap-2-3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap-2-3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/7 4:29
  201k 2008/09/07 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygldap_r-2-3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygldap_r-2-3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/7 4:31
   83k 2007/06/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygmagic-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmagic-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2007/6/6 2:41
   21k 2006/11/15 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygmenu-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/14 23:05
   29k 2003/08/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygmenu7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygmenu7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 1:25
   24k 2008/10/30 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygminires.dll - os=4.0 img=1.2 sys=4.0
                  "cygminires.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/30 15:53
   67k 2006/11/15 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygncurses++-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses++-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/14 23:13
  237k 2006/11/15 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygncurses-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/14 23:02
  224k 2003/08/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygncurses7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygncurses7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 1:24
   12k 2006/11/15 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpanel-8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel-8.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/14 23:04
   19k 2003/08/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpanel7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpanel7.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/9 1:24
  198k 2005/07/18 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpango-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpango-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/18 3:26
  134k 2005/07/18 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoft2-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/18 3:28
   33k 2005/07/18 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangowin32-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/18 3:29
   36k 2005/07/18 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpangox-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangox-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/18 3:27
   22k 2005/07/18 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpangoxft-1.0-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2005/7/18 3:29
  181k 2008/09/07 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpcre-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcre-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/6 19:36
  302k 2008/09/07 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpcrecpp-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcrecpp-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/6 19:36
    7k 2008/09/07 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpcreposix-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpcreposix-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/6 19:36
 1543k 2008/07/03 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygperl5_10.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygperl5_10.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/6/30 8:06
  273k 2008/10/23 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpixman-1-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpixman-1-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/23 13:25
  226k 2006/11/05 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpng12.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpng12.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/5 15:32
   22k 2002/06/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpopt-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpopt-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2002/6/8 21:45
  103k 2009/01/07 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygpq.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygpq.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/1/7 8:46
  155k 2008/11/29 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygreadline6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygreadline6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/11/29 6:30
   78k 2004/10/13 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygsasl2-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsasl2-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2004/10/13 14:50
   26k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygSM-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygSM-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 18:02
  355k 2008/09/09 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygsqlite3-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygsqlite3-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/9/9 10:20
  232k 2009/01/08 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygssl-0.9.8.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygssl-0.9.8.dll" v0.0 ts=2009/1/8 2:03
  312k 2006/11/10 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygtiff-5.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff-5.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/11/10 0:09
  282k 2003/08/11 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygtiff4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygtiff4.dll" v0.0 ts=2003/8/10 18:32
   27k 2006/12/06 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygungif-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygungif-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/12/5 19:41
  888k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygX11-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygX11-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 17:40
    8k 2008/10/24 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXau-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXau-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/24 9:36
  351k 2008/11/21 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXaw-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/11/20 17:05
  268k 2008/11/15 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXaw3d-7.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXaw3d-7.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/11/13 0:37
   77k 2008/10/24 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/24 9:51
    5k 2008/10/24 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygxcb-xlib-0.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxcb-xlib-0.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/24 9:51
   30k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXcursor-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXcursor-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 18:09
   16k 2008/10/24 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXdmcp-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXdmcp-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/24 11:14
   49k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXext-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXext-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 19:25
   16k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXfixes-3.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXfixes-3.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 19:41
   62k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXft-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXft-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 22:52
  121k 2008/11/04 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygxkbfile-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygxkbfile-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/11/3 21:34
   74k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXmu-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmu-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 23:05
   10k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXmuu-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXmuu-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 23:05
   53k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXpm-4.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXpm-4.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 23:14
   21k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXrandr-2.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXrandr-2.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 23:28
   31k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXrender-1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXrender-1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 23:28
  281k 2008/10/26 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygXt-6.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygXt-6.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/10/25 23:54
   65k 2006/10/16 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygz.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygz.dll" v0.0 ts=2006/10/15 17:10
 1829k 2008/06/12 C:\win\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll - os=4.0 img=1.0 sys=4.0
                  "cygwin1.dll" v0.0 ts=2008/6/12 9:35
    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.5.25
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL bad signal mask: 19005
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        API major: 0
        API minor: 156
        Shared data: 4
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 2
        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        Cygdrive default prefix:
        Build date: Thu Jun 12 19:34:46 CEST 2008
        CVS tag: cr-0x5f1
        Shared id: cygwin1S4

Service             : cron
Display name        : Cron daemon
Current State       : Running
Controls Accepted   : Stop
Command             : /usr/sbin/cron -n
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/cron.log
stderr path         : /var/log/cron.log
Environment         : CYGWIN="ntsec smbntsec"
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Automatic
Account             : LocalSystem

Service             : exim
Display name        : Exim
Description         : Mail Transfer Agent
Current State       : Running
Controls Accepted   : Stop
Command             : /usr/bin/exim -bdf -q15m
stdin path          : /dev/null
stdout path         : /var/log/exim/cygrunsrv_out.log
stderr path         : /var/log/exim/cygrunsrv_err.log
Environment         : CYGWIN="ntsec notraverse"
Process Type        : Own Process
Startup             : Automatic
Dependencies        : Tcpip
Account             : LocalSystem

Use -h to see help about each section

[-- Attachment #3: crontab.log --]

# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - edit the master and reinstall.
# (/tmp/crontab.Q2uSBlzWPc installed on Fri Jan 30 14:11:45 2009)
# (Cron version V5.0 -- $Id: crontab.c,v 1.12 2004/01/23 18:56:42 vixie Exp $)
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - edit the master and reinstall.
# (/tmp/crontab.5304 installed on Thu May 31 12:09:08 2007)
# (Cron version -- $Id: crontab.c,v 1.8 2004/12/21 16:14:41 corinna Exp $)
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - edit the master and reinstall.
# (/tmp/crontab.7914 installed on Fri Oct 28 15:26:01 2005)
# (Cron version -- $Id: crontab.c,v 2.13 1994/01/17 03:20:37 vixie Exp $)
#
# use /bin/sh to run commands, no matter what /etc/passwd says
SHELL=/bin/sh
HOME=/c/home/abiyani

# mail any output to abiyani
MAILTO=abiyani@dickey-john.com
#CMDDIR=/c/home/abiyani/wrk/pre-bin

# Test cron task
55 * * * *  echo "This is a test" >> /c/tmp/cron.log

# run five minutes after midnight, every day
5 0 * * *  /c/home/abiyani/wrk/pre-bin/cron-disk.sh

# run five minutes after 1 am
5 1 * * *  /usr/bin/rsync -r /c/home/abiyani /y/home

# Email todo if it exists
5 2 * * * /c/home/abiyani/wrk/pre-bin/send-todo.sh

# run five minutes after 3 AM
5 3 * * *  /usr/bin/rsync -r /c/home/wrk /y/home

# run on friday afternoon - time tracker reminder
5 14 * * 5 /c/home/abiyani/wrk/pre-bin/remind-tt.sh

# run five minutes after 9 PM
5 21 * * 1-5  /c/home/abiyani/wrk/pre-bin/backup-tiny.sh

# run updatedb daily
5 22 * * * /usr/bin/updatedb --localpaths="/ /c" --prunepaths="/a /proc"

# Cygwin maintenance tasks
5 23 * * * /c/home/abiyani/wrk/pre-bin/cron-cygwin.sh

[-- Attachment #4: backup-tiny.sh --]

#!/bin/bash
#
#  Tar & Compress Tiny
#
#  Change to home directory
cd /c/home/wrk

#  Create an appropriate name for backup file
name=$(date +tiny-%b-%d-%g)
bakup=$name.tz
echo $bakup
tar czf /c/home/bak/$bakup tiny

exit 0

* Re: date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 18:31       ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2009-02-03 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Arun Biyani wrote:
>> No, the fix is to quit using linefeeds in your script files unless you
> are
>> willing to teach bash to ignore those line feeds.  d2u is your friend.
>
> Attached are the relevant files. I don't see where the problem is.

   Well this stuff don't look good:

Missing file: /usr/bin/mktemp.exe from package coreutils
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man1/mktemp.1.gz from package coreutils
coreutils                       6.10-2             Incomplete
Missing file: /usr/share/fonts/encodings/encodings.dir from package font-encodings

   Nor this:

	c:\win\mks\mkssi
	c:\win\mks\mksnt

   Nor these:

Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\cp.exe hides c:\win\mks\mksnt\cp.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\cp.exe hides C:\win\cygwin\bin\cp.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\make.exe hides c:\win\mks\mksnt\make.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\make.exe hides C:\win\cygwin\bin\make.exe
Warning: c:\Win\mks\IntegrityClient\bin\mv.exe hides c:\win\mks\mksnt\mv.exe
Warning: c:\win\mks\mksnt\rm.exe hides C:\win\cygwin\bin\rm.exe

   You're mixing MKS utilities and Cygwin ones.  Do you know which version of
date you're actually invoking?  I'd suggest a) get all the MKS stuff out of
your default PATH, and b) re-run setup.exe in "download and install" mode,
just click all the way through without changing any selections to let it
repair any damaged packages in your current installation.

     cheers,
       DaveK

* RE: date generates a "\r"
@ 2009-02-03 20:29         ` Arun Biyani
From: Arun Biyani @ 2009-02-03 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Thanks. PATH that cron (running as user SYSTEM) used was messed up. It
was actually executing c:\win\mks\mksnt\date.

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: asciidoc-8.3.5-1
@ 2009-04-02 15:53 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2009-04-02 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi Eric,

On Feb  3 07:33, Eric Blake wrote:
> A new version of the asciidoc package, asciidoc 8.3.5-1, is now available
> for download, replacing 8.3.1-2 as current.

I never had a use for this package and never installed it.  Yesterday or
the day before setup-1.7 decided that I have to install the asciidoc
package on one of my machines for some reason.  Today I noticed that the
new vim 7.2.148 is suddenly *insufferable* slow when trying to edit
strace files.

First I suspected Cygwin itself, given the big bunch of changes I made
in 1.7.0-45.  But reverting to an old Cygwin didn't change anything.
Then I noticed that the exact same vim running on another machine using
the exact same Cygwin DLL opening the exact same file was running
normally.

I then puzzled out that on the machine where vim is fast, the filetype
of the strace file was set to "", while on the incredible slow machine,
vim had set the filetype to "asciidoc".

I found that I could revert the slow vim to a fast vim by removing the
file /usr/share/vim/vimfiles/syntax/asciidoc.vim.

Three problems:

- Straces are incorrectly recognized as "asciidoc" files.

- The longer the strace file, the slower vim gets.  Incidentally
  strace files tend to be rather huge.

- There seem to be a bug in one or more of the regular expressions in
  the asciidoc.vim syntax file.

It would be nice if you could have a look into that.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: asciidoc-8.3.5-1
@ 2009-04-02 19:19   ` Eric Blake
From: Eric Blake @ 2009-04-02 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

* Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: asciidoc-8.3.5-1
@ 2009-04-03  9:10     ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2009-04-03  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Apr  2 13:19, Eric Blake wrote:
> According to Corinna Vinschen on 4/2/2009 9:53 AM:
> > I then puzzled out that on the machine where vim is fast, the filetype
> > of the strace file was set to "", while on the incredible slow machine,
> > vim had set the filetype to "asciidoc".
>
> Did you, per chance, name your strace with a .txt suffix?  If not, how did
> it match the vim file content detection?  Looking at
> /usr/share/vim/vimfiles/ftdetect/asciidoc_filetype.vim, I see:

Indeed, the strace files I was looking at had the .txt suffix.

> > " COMMENT OUT ONE OF THE TWO FOLLOWING COMMANDS
> > " The first sets asciidoc syntax highlighting on all .txt files, the second
> > " only existing files *.txt that appear to be AsciiDoc files.
> >
> > au BufNewFile,BufRead *.txt,README,TODO,CHANGELOG,NOTES  setfiletype asciidoc
> > "au BufRead *.txt,README,TODO,CHANGELOG,NOTES call s:FTasciidoc()
>
> Does switching the comment help?  I don't use vim, so I'm not really in a
> position to test this (I just bundle the vim bindings with asciidoc
> because they are available upstream, and my only personal use of asciidoc
> is indirectly as the git maintainer).  But if it helps, then I'll roll a
> - -2 with that comment swapped over.

Yes, it helps.  The strace files are not identified as asciidoc's
anymore.  The filetype stays empty.

> > - There seem to be a bug in one or more of the regular expressions in
> >   the asciidoc.vim syntax file.
>
> Well, they are expecting to match asciidoc syntax, which strace does not.
>  But I can forward that concern upstream.

This would be helpful, perhaps.  When using this syntax description, on
our strace files (just because they happen to have a .txt suffix), vim
is really creeping along, taking 100% CPU for up to 10 seconds just to
scroll a single page.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat