-----Original Message----- From: Ken Brown /usr/bin/mktexlsr is provided by texlive-collection-basic. I made a packaging error so that setup.exe didn't recognize texlive-collection-basic as a dependency of texlive-collection-langhungarian. I'll fix that. -----END Original Message----- Thank you for your response. I've since removed texlive-collection- langhungarian through setup.exe and now it shows that that package is pending, so I presume that some other package is dependent on it, but not any other texlive-collection thingy, so that is curious to me. Can you tell me what other package depends on it? FWIW, attached: cygcheck -svr > cygcheck_svr.out.txt --Ken Nellis