* Debugging cygwin1.dll startup
@ 2003-09-24 18:13 Parker, Ron
From: Parker, Ron @ 2003-09-24 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I have made some local changes to the source for cygwin1.dll and would like
to debug it, as the first Cygwin process, bash, begins.  I know about using
a gdb-startup.cmd setup for JIT debugging applications, but this does not
seem to work for debugging Cygwin prior to reaching a bash prompt.  Is the
'dll cygwin1' GDB mechanism the only way to do what I need?

* Re: Debugging cygwin1.dll startup
@ 2003-09-24 21:32 ` Robert Collins
From: Robert Collins @ 2003-09-24 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Parker, Ron; +Cc: cygwin