* Re: pod2html under cygwin
       [not found] <OFCF13DBF8.47DC0080-ON41256B17.00563C93@diamond.philips.com>
@ 2001-12-03 23:41 ` Gerrit P. Haase
From: Gerrit P. Haase @ 2001-12-03 23:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: e.j.pronk; +Cc: cygwin

Hallo Eddy,

Am 2001-12-03 um 16:44 schriebst du:

> Hi,

> I'm surprised but there seems to be a CRLF problem in pod2html when
> running under Cygwin.
> For unix text files seems to work fine but if I convert a file eg.
> pod2html to dos (CRLF) text it fails.

What error messages?

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:gp@familiehaase.de
--
=^..^=

* Re: pod2html under cygwin
@ 2001-12-04  2:54   ` Gerrit P. Haase
From: Gerrit P. Haase @ 2001-12-04  2:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gerrit P. Haase

Hallo Gerrit,

2001-12-04 11:38:57, du schriebst:

>> I'm surprised but there seems to be a CRLF problem in pod2html when
>> running under Cygwin.
>> For unix text files seems to work fine but if I convert a file eg.
>> pod2html to dos (CRLF) text it fails.

> What error messages?

Hmm, I see, no errormessages, no conversion to html...
pod2html obviously doesn't work with files in textmode.
AFAIR it works on a native Windows Perl.

Gerrit
--
convey Information Systems GmbH                   http://www.convey.de/
                                                  Vitalisstraße 326-328