From: Aashutosh Pandey <aashutosh.pandey@inductusgroup.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Inevitable India: Transforming Businesses Thru Advance Digital Innovation and IT Solutions.
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 18:32:59 +0530	[thread overview]

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are reaching out to you from a new age Global Services Delivery
Organization, Inductus IT, head quartered at National Capital Region
of India, New Delhi.

At Inductus IT, we operate through our state of the art, IT & allied
Services Global Capability Centre (GCC) and proud to be associated
with many global conglomerates and corporate organizations of global
repute.

We are ably contributing and supporting our elite & valued Tech firms
& Corporate organizations with;

Staff AugmentationCustom Software Development Digital Transformation
New-age Tech SolutionsArtificial Intelligence (AI)
Machine Learning (ML)CybersecurityData AnalyticsCloud Solutions

With Real-time Round the Clock Back-end Support Services

Team Inductus, doesn’t just excel in delivery of tech-based
services; we prioritise subject expertise, efficiency,
cost-effectiveness, set-timelines and collaboration to scale and help
our client organizations to focus upon their core businesses &
activities.

As a matter of fact, currently India commands over 50 per cent of the
GCC market with a mix of unique talent and subject matter experts.
Also, globally the country, India continues to be the most preferred
destination for getting the businesses & backend support services,
delivered through the Indian GCCs and the trend is expected to
continue.

As per EY, by 2030, India is expected to host 2400 New Global
Capability Centres (GCCs) for various global organizations &
conglomerates.

As an organization, Inductus possess over 17 years of Industry
experience, wherein, we've successfully delivered thousand plus
projects and have saved a staggering ‘over 1 million man hours’ of
precious time & money of our globally reputed & elite clientele.

We are keenly looking forward to align & serve you and your revered
organization, with our New-age, Global Standard, Technology Based
Services, through our state of the art Global Capability Centre (GCC)
in New Delhi, India.

We shall be happy to share a presentation, elaborating & detailing our
star rated value added processes & services.

Thanking you in anticipation!!

With warm regards,

Aashutosh Pandey

Technical Officer

Helpline- 9315432692/9234692346

C – 127, Sector – 2, Noida, Delhi NCR – 201301 (INDIA)

Mob: +1 941-491-0454 | Email: ho@inductusgroup.com
<mailto:ho@inductusgroup.com>
 |www.inductusgroup.com <https://elink.inductusgroup.com/vtrack?clientid=185331&ul=XAYEVUxTRFVMUBEMXyUBTVcVWFxLW11UT0Q=&ml=VQQBUwEfCEoEARo=&sl=JktyH2UwRGV4YxoAXQwMXx4LX1YQW0ZMQF8TXRZGHgANWkQC&pp=0&c=0000&fl=DENFEwpMF0FCQEgMXwEXV0QXQlUXV0dJHVsOX0w=&ext=>

--Click Here to unsubscribe from this newsletter.