* Re : help with shortcuts
@ 2014-02-28 19:49 mrushton
From: mrushton @ 2014-02-28 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I was able to get my profle to run a script, but what I want is to create a shortcut to an ftp script, then create another shortcut to a menu script, and create another shortcut to another script.

I am hoping I can be able to do this.

I had them in a folder numbered to do a process like 1 - FTP Invoices From Server, 2 - Outbound Menu, 3 - Finish process.   ( I am porting scripts from another product to Cygwin)

Then to perform a job function you would just follow the shortcuts in sequence.

* Re: Re : help with shortcuts
@ 2014-02-28 22:20 ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2014-02-28 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mrushton, cygwin

Greetings, mrushton!

> I was able to get my profle to run a script, but what I want is to create a
> shortcut to an ftp script, then create another shortcut to a menu script,
> and create another shortcut to another script.

> I am hoping I can be able to do this.

> I had them in a folder numbered to do a process like 1 - FTP Invoices From
> Server, 2 - Outbound Menu, 3 - Finish process.   ( I am porting scripts from
> another product to Cygwin)

> Then to perform a job function you would just follow the shortcuts in sequence.

Then execute your shell directly in the way you need to.
Taking shortcuts in this case won't do you any good.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...