* re: Missing 64 bit packages
@ 2014-08-04 22:59 Dan Kegel
From: Dan Kegel @ 2014-08-04 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 5 Aug 2013, Corinna wrote:
> below's the latest list of packages yet mssing in the 64 bit distro
> Reini Urban
>  perl-libwin32

I just ran into this while following
http://www.chromium.org/developers/how-tos/cygwin

I probably don't need it myself, but was curious whether there were
any problems with the port (other than lack of time).

* Re: Missing 64 bit packages
@ 2014-08-05 13:07 ` Achim Gratz
From: Achim Gratz @ 2014-08-05 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dan Kegel <dank <at> kegel.com> writes:
> >  perl-libwin32
>
> I probably don't need it myself, but was curious whether there were
> any problems with the port (other than lack of time).

The libwin32 doesn't exist anymore (it's become a bundle), of the individual
modules that comprise it, I can only speak for Win32-API and Win32-OLE in
their latest incarnations.  They both build, but have a few test problems.
Win32-API apparently has the same problems for both 32bit and 64bit, so it
may be a test issue.  For Win32-OLE, again both architectures, the Excel
test fails, which looks like a problem of the version of Excel I'm using
(Excel complains it doesn't have enough memory, those failures started after
an update of Excel).

Regards,
Achim.

* Re: Missing 64 bit packages
@ 2014-08-06  8:38   ` Kptain
From: Kptain @ 2014-08-06  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi all,as far as I see, I don't have found package revision of Perl 5.18.2
for Windows 64bits.Do you have an idea when it could be available on
Cygwin?Regards,Stéphane