Greetings, All! Windows 10 20H2 64-bit CYGWIN_NT-10.0 Daemon-EC 3.2.0(0.340/5/3) 2021-03-29 08:42 x86_64 Cygwin OpenSSH_8.5p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1f 31 Mar 2020 This is a work laptop. I use it as second screen/VPN gateway. To be able to debug applications running on the host, I use SSH connection from my desktop. When I have to go on a trip, I just close the lid and take the laptop with me. Recently I noticed that it takes considerable amount of time to perform simple operations. Examining running processes, I've found 3 stalled SSH connections taking an entire CPU worth of resources and more, each. I've checked the SSHD configuration, enabled CleintAlive packets, but it did not changed the problem. The shell started by SSHD is still alive 15 minutes after disconnect. ClientAlive is set to 6*15sec. -- With best regards, Andrey Repin Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:41:45 Sorry for my terrible english...