Greetings, All! In the attached script, that I always run using dash, the expansion is supposed to strip leading/trailing spaces from provided parameter. The upgrade that took place after which the expansion stopped working is libsolv: - dash-0.5.11.5-1.any -> dash-0.5.12-1.any Downgrading to 0.5.11.5 restored the expected behavior. I failed to find anything relevant in the dash 0.5.12 patch notes, but perhaps community could help? -- With best regards, Andrey Repin Tuesday, February 7, 2023 14:49:46 Sorry for my terrible english...