* Dear Cygwin, I am writing to report a warning message that I encountered when using Cygwin. Specifically, when running a command in the Bash shell, I received the following warning: * * 2 [main] bash 21604 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list cygwin@cygwin.com Using cable "USB-Blaster [USB-0]", device 1, instance 0x00 Resetting and pausing target processor: FAILED Leaving target processor paused * * I am using Cygwin on Windows 10. The command that I ran was: C:\altera\13.0sp1\quartus\bin\quartus_pgm -c "USB-Blaster [USB-0]" -m jtag -o "DE2_115_Media_Computer.sof" I am not sure if this issue is related to the command itself, or if it is a more general problem with Cygwin. However, I would greatly appreciate any insight or guidance that you can provide. Thank you for your assistance. Sincerely, BENHADDAD Oussama *