Hello, With the latest Cygwin-DLL and C/C++ developer packages I am experiencing issues to run self-compiled programs. I prepared an example using the grep-Package grep-3.7-2 from your GIT-repo and compiled using "cygport" The linked binary grep.exe crashes It appears to me that there is an issue with threading. Building grep without thread-usage makes it runnable. Unfortunately, I didn't get any usable stack-trace. Maybe the newer binutils require additional compiler flags, those haven't been provided yet? Thanks. BR Mario Mattl