Greetings, Andrey Repin! > I've got a problem with recent Cygwin and some old scripts of mine. > Particularly, the script at one point trying to normalize EOL's in a file so > that following operations run smooth. > But the step fails with message about permission changes. > The problem is, > 1. the file is located on a network share and > 2. it is a noacl share. > The scripts were running fine several months ago and nothing has ñhanged on > host and remore except Cygwin itself. Even weirder, patch exhibits the same behavior, and trying to strace it produces a segfault. What remained of the strace output is attached. -- With best regards, Andrey Repin Saturday, January 1, 2022 14:30:20 Sorry for my terrible english...