* Re: Cosmo OpenGl
@ 1997-06-19 12:10 Jake Marlow
From: Jake Marlow @ 1997-06-19 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

>You might try the -k option to dlltool when creating the lib
>files. And make sure the .def file has a @n (where n is the number of
>bytes of argument) suffix.

How exactly do you use this option? Do I have to place information in
the .def files and then recompile? How do I detect the number of byte
argments, and for what the input or output lib files? What exactly does
this option do? Thank you for the help.

* Cosmo OpenGl
@ 1997-06-17 12:30 Jake Marlow
From: Jake Marlow @ 1997-06-17 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

I am trying to use SGI's Cosmo Opengl which is freely available from
"ftp:sgigate.sgi.com/pub/opengl/cosmo/cosmo.exe". I have converted all
the lib files and haven't touched the headers. Everytime I try to
compile a simple test program I get 4 errors saying "undefined
refference". I know for a fact that these are usable functions. On my
command line I include cosmogl.a, gdi32.a, user32.a, kernel32.a, (the
cosmogl is a dll which contains all the opengl functions). Specifically
my problem is rendering using the "wgl" functions. Can anyone help me?
Where can I get compatiable headers? Please Help!!