* Perl5.004 make fails on Fcntl
@ 1997-07-29 11:38 aldham
From: aldham @ 1997-07-29 11:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

I am trying to build perl5.004_01 using gnuwin32/b18 . To fix
earlier failures I added a ccflag -DCYGWIN32 , and I am getting
much further along. (miniperl actually builds!) It is now failing
making Fcntl with syntax errors from op.h at line 132 & 134 .
../../op.h:132: syntax error before '{' .
Any help appreciated.

--
Danny Aldham           SCO Ace , MCSE , JAPH , DAD
I don't need to hide my e-mail address, I broke my sendmail.

* Re: Perl5.004 make fails on Fcntl
@ 1997-07-30  7:37 Jerome Gay
From: Jerome Gay @ 1997-07-30  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: aldham, gnu-win32

Try to convert from CR/LF to LF (dos2unix)

Jerome

-