* RE: Found bug in make
@ 1997-09-20  4:58 McCollister, Mike
From: McCollister, Mike @ 1997-09-20  4:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McCollister, Mike, 'dbe@wgn.net'; +Cc: 'gnu-win32@cygnus.com'

	Bill,

	> No, but I've seen this env problem before and you should be
able
	> to work around it by changing:
	>         $(MAKE) level2
	> to:
	>         $(MAKE) -e level2
	> if I remember correctly.

This did not make a difference. Hopefully this will be fixed in the
future.
For the mean time, I will have to export the variables of interest.

Mike McCollister

Michael J. McCollister, Systems Engineer
	Northrop Grumman
	Melbourne, Florida
	Phone: (407) 726-7862
	E-Mail: Mike_McCollister@mail.northgrum.com
-

* Re: Found bug in make
@ 1997-09-20  7:15 ` hkcho
From: hkcho @ 1997-09-20  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McCollister, Mike; +Cc: MCCOLMI, 'dbe@wgn.net', dbe, gnu-win32

-

* Re: Found bug in make
@ 1997-09-19 19:40 ` $Bill Luebkert
From: $Bill Luebkert @ 1997-09-19 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: McCollister, Mike; +Cc: 'gnu-win32@cygnus.com'

--
  ,-/-  __      _  _         $Bill Luebkert
 (_/   /  )    // //       DBE Collectibles

* Found bug in make
@ 1997-09-19  5:24 McCollister, Mike