* bug in debash 1.1
@ 1997-10-21 13:41 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 1997-10-21 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pete; +Cc: gnu-win32

Debash will prepend the current path (or maybe the path of the script
file) when a debashed command is executed from a script.  I had debashed
the tclsh80.exe program to be tclsh.  I execute the tclsh like so:

#!/bin/sh
#\
exec tclsh "$0" "$@"

... rest of script ...

When I execute the script tclsh start but all of the parameters have a
path prepended to them making them invalid.  Since I script resided in
the current working directory I don't know if the path is from where the
script resides or if it is from the current working directory.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

* Re: bug in debash 1.1
@ 1998-08-13 14:29 ` Pete Jordan
From: Pete Jordan @ 1998-08-13 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Debash will prepend the current path (or maybe the path of the script
> file) when a debashed command is executed from a script.

TFTR. I'll look into this next week.

Pete Jordan ~ Horus Communications Ltd ~ http://www.horus.cix.co.uk/

"Eclectic outrage is our rule:
 To strain at gnats that soil and sin us,
 And pass huge camels to the stool.
 And /still/ there are great camels in us."

     Song of the Golden Shovel
-