* Re: whats up with stdio.h
@ 1997-10-27  6:20 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 1997-10-27  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: raucd; +Cc: gnu-win32

>Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 18:04:05 -0600
>From: Darren Rauckman <raucd@sk.sympatico.ca>
>To: gnu-win32@cygnus.com
>Subject: whats up with stdio.h
>
>I get errors with any program i try to compile with stdio.h It says
>there is a syntax error in that file.  Is there a replacement or what?

Be specific about what you are doing if you want help.

What are the errors?  What package are you compiling or give examples?

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

* Re: whats up with stdio.h
@ 1997-10-28  5:42 Earnie Boyd
From: Earnie Boyd @ 1997-10-28  5:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: raucd; +Cc: gnu-win32

Darren,

Don't reply directly to me, send your reply's to the list.  I might not
have a solution and others might.

-        \\||//
---o0O0--Earnie--0O0o----
-earnie_boyd@hotmail.com-
------ooo0O--O0ooo-------

* Re: whats up with stdio.h
@ 1997-10-27 21:49   ` banders
From: banders @ 1997-10-27 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cgf; +Cc: gnu-win32

Oh my god Chris,
	That was just too good for words ;)
Darren,

I think what Chris really meant, was that you should make sure that
you have your mount points set to binary rather than text mode.

If this doesn't make any sense, then Chris was correct!

Bart

Chris Faylor wrote:

> In article < 3453DA74.34BD@sk.sympatico.ca >,
> Darren Rauckman  <raucd@sk.sympatico.ca> wrote:
> >I get errors with any program i try to compile with stdio.h It says
> >there is a syntax error in that file.  Is there a replacement or what?
>
> There is no replacement.  It looks like you will have to un-syntax error it.
>
> To do so, inspect the line that is reported to be in error and correct
> the error.
> --
> http://www.bbc.com/     cgf@bbc.com                     "Strange how unreal
> VMS=>UNIX Solutions     Boston Business Computing        the real can be."
> -

* Re: whats up with stdio.h
@ 1997-10-27  5:29 ` Chris Faylor
From: Chris Faylor @ 1997-10-27  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)