* Cut but don't paste in CYGWIN32 apps?
@ 1997-10-28  3:42 vischne
From: vischne @ 1997-10-28  3:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

I notice that cygwin apps running in a console window can copy text that
can be pasted into other Windows or Dos applications, but not the
reverse, while DJGPP apps running in the same console-turned-Dos window
can cut _and_ paste.

Œ\v
-

* Re: Cut but don't paste in CYGWIN32 apps?
@ 1997-10-31 12:18 ` William Greathouse
From: William Greathouse @ 1997-10-31 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: vischne; +Cc: gnu-win32