* Help, configure error!!!
@ 1997-12-12  4:59 Livhu Tshisikule
From: Livhu Tshisikule @ 1997-12-12  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hi

I am not familiar with gnuwin32, when I run configure I am getting the
following error:
checking host system type... Invalid configuration 'i386-unknown-cygwin32':
system 'cygwin32' not recognized

What should I do?

Thanks in advance.
Livhu

-

* Re: Help, configure error!!!
@ 1997-12-14 19:11 raf
From: raf @ 1997-12-14 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

>I am not familiar with gnuwin32, when I run configure I am getting the
>following error:
>checking host system type... Invalid configuration 'i386-unknown-cygwin32':
>system 'cygwin32' not recognized

>What should I do?

download the latest autoconf or automake from gnu
and replace every instance you have of the files 'config.sub'
'config.guess' with the ones in either of these packages.

these are the files that 'guess' the platform and the latest
version knows about cygwin32.

raf

-