* how to get source of resource compiler and ld that supports .res file?
@ 1997-12-18 18:14 TANAKA Keishiro
From: TANAKA Keishiro @ 1997-12-18 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Hi.

I could build gnu-win32 cross on FreeBSD2.2.2.
(gcc, as, ld etc)
But I cannot link my objects with .res file(resource object file).
How to get source of resource compiler and ld that supports .res file?
It causes error.

I'd like to build cross development environment on FreeBSD and get
exe(executalbe file) on FreeBSD without using Windows.

Best Regards.
-

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-12-18 18:14 UTC | newest]