* Re: Alternate shell WHAT !!
@ 1998-10-11 11:50 John vanVlaanderen
From: John vanVlaanderen @ 1998-10-11 11:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32, jj

if you are talking about the non-descript black box w/o cut and paste,
resizing or any of the other conveniences of modern civilization,  I am
starting a 12 step therpy program.  But first you must admit to
yourself, I am an M$-holic...

Gee, its almost 3pm, Columbus day weekend, time to tap that keg !!

* Re: Alternate shell WHAT !!
@ 1998-10-12  6:55 ` Heinz-Juergen Oertel
From: Heinz-Juergen Oertel @ 1998-10-12  6:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John vanVlaanderen, m Cygwin-32

John vanVlaanderen wrote:

> if you are talking about the non-descript black box w/o cut and paste,
> resizing or any of the other conveniences of modern civilization,  I am
> starting a 12 step therpy program.  But first you must admit to
> yourself, I am an M$-holic...
>
> Gee, its almost 3pm, Columbus day weekend, time to tap that keg !!

> \x01\x01\x01\x01
> \x01\x01\x01\x01

try to use rxvt
an xterm like console
works fine with resize and cut/paste

actually i haven't the URL here, ask alta vista.
--

Heinz
-