* kerberos V5
@ 1998-10-22 15:51 Frank Cusack
From: Frank Cusack @ 1998-10-22 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

The web page says krb5 compiles against NT/cygwin32. How about 95?
What release, ie MIT or kerbnet? Any details helpful.

thanks
~frank

-

* Re: kerberos V5
@ 1998-10-23 21:27 ` Geoffrey Noer
From: Geoffrey Noer @ 1998-10-23 21:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Frank Cusack; +Cc: gnu-win32

On Thu, Oct 22, 1998 at 05:45:07PM -0400, Frank Cusack wrote:

> The web page says krb5 compiles against NT/cygwin32. How about 95?
> What release, ie MIT or kerbnet? Any details helpful.

The KerbNet release.  Since Cygnus no longer supports or sells
KerbNet, I haven't been testing rebuilding it with recent releases of
Cygwin.

--
Geoffrey Noer
noer@cygnus.com

* Re: kerberos V5
@ 1998-10-26  9:18   ` Frank Cusack
From: Frank Cusack @ 1998-10-26  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Geoffrey Noer; +Cc: gnu-win32

I'd like to get the MIT version to compile; any hints what you had to
do with Kerbnet?

~frank

-