* It is mail of the reward.
@ 1999-03-05  4:01 Masaya Kodama
From: Masaya Kodama @ 1999-03-05  4:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: khan, yamada, fujishin, lhall

This is Kodama.

Thank you very much for the advice about the following.

Kodama wrote> There is a question.
Kodama wrote>
Kodama wrote> I am using Cygwin32 Beta20.1.
Kodama wrote> The error occurs at the link.
Kodama wrote> They are the following errors.
Kodama wrote>
Kodama wrote>      undefined reference to `seed48'
Kodama wrote>^[$B!!^[(B ^[$B!!^[(B undefined reference to `lrand48'
Kodama wrote>      undefined reference to `erand48'
Kodama wrote>
Kodama wrote> Is not there library which includes these functions?
Kodama wrote>
Kodama wrote> Does Cygwin32-PRO have this library?
Kodama wrote>
Kodama wrote> Please answer.

It was difficult for me to take out these libraries from among glibc2.

I down-loaded and compiled drand48.C.
Then, a target library was completed.

Thanks to you, I was able to transplant the tool of UNIX to WIN.

Thank you very much for everybody who gave the advice.

Best regards.

* It is mail of the reward.
@ 1999-03-31 19:45 ` Masaya Kodama