* Time offset strangeness
@ 1999-03-11  1:27 Sebastien Carpe
       [not found] ` < 36E78C65.A1842A6D@atos-group.com >
From: Sebastien Carpe @ 1999-03-11  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

For some days, i've been experiencing a strange time leap in the date batch or
in my asclock. The hour given is 1 hour ahead the real date. The date in the
so-called is however correct "system tray". I've rebooted (on Windows like,
this often fixes things ;) ), but yet, it didn't help.
I suspect there is just something wrong in the cygwin code, may be about the
summer time and winter time leap... Is Cygwin accurate with this special
feature ?
Any way, this is just annoying  when i think it's time to leave office, but
there's one more hour, and it will be a real problem, when i'll end up using
Xemacs for mailing if my mails are not time stamped correctly. (for now, i'll
keep my way on with Communicator, until i can fix VM stamps to say my mails
have not been sent the 1st January of 1970 !! )