* Re: Internal compiler error
@ 1999-07-22  9:22 dale henderson
From: dale henderson @ 1999-07-22  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

 I downloaded the GCC-2.95-19990715 snapshot and got the same error:

p_annots.c: In function `void PDF_attach_file(PDF *, float, float, float,
float, const char *, const char *, const char *, const char *, const char
*)':
p_annots.c:461: Internal compiler error in `rest_of_compilation', at
toplev.c:4415
Please submit a full bug report to `egcs-bugs@egcs.cygnus.com'.
See <URL: http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport > for details.
C:\GCC\BIN\MAKE.EXE: *** [p_annots.o] Error 1

* Re: Internal compiler error
@ 1999-07-31 18:34 ` dale henderson
From: dale henderson @ 1999-07-31 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

 I downloaded the GCC-2.95-19990715 snapshot and got the same error:

p_annots.c: In function `void PDF_attach_file(PDF *, float, float, float,
float, const char *, const char *, const char *, const char *, const char
*)':
p_annots.c:461: Internal compiler error in `rest_of_compilation', at
toplev.c:4415
Please submit a full bug report to `egcs-bugs@egcs.cygnus.com'.
See <URL: http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport > for details.
C:\GCC\BIN\MAKE.EXE: *** [p_annots.o] Error 1

* Internal compiler error
@ 2000-03-27 22:57 vandana  yesoda
From: vandana  yesoda @ 2000-03-27 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

when i tried to compile using gcc i got the following error:

/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/gcc/toplev.c:3852: Internal compiler
error in function rest_of_compilation

any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

regards,
vandana

* Internal Compiler Error
@ 2000-03-27 22:05 Christodoulos Fragoudakis
From: Christodoulos Fragoudakis @ 2000-03-27 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

OK let me give you some more pieces of information
about my problem
Cygwin B20  is installed on NT4 Server and
/ is mounted to f: drive where Everybody has full
control permissions. There is a sudirectory
of f:, f:\tmp where again Everybody has full control permitions. Drive f: on the
server is shared as "unix" to the network so when I am on a NT Workstation I can
map this share as drive z:. So I can make a shortcut to
z:\cygnus\cygwin-b20\cygnus.bat where all drive letters are changed to z:. Up to
here everything is fine, I can start the bash shell and my prompt says a nice
"user@pc13 ~ >" (it recognises who i am and the pc i am working on). If I am
administrator I can also use gcc and compile my programs nicely (simple programs
because I teach an intoduction to language C). If i am an ordinary user and try
to compile something like main(){printf("Hello");} i get the error
message

/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/gcc/choose-temp.c:206: Internal
Compiler error in function make_temp_file

I dont think that it is a permissions problem on
/tmp because Everybody has full control.
Is it something wrong about the above
installation? Please help because I cant allow all my students to log on as
administrators!!!

Thank you very much

Christodoulos Fragoudakis
cfrag@cs.ntua.gr

* Re: Internal Compiler Error
@ 2000-03-27  9:19 Manuel Antonio Sánchez Lorenzo
From: Manuel Antonio Sánchez Lorenzo @ 2000-03-27  9:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

    Cygwin B20 uses a directory
called /tmp in the installation drive to store temporary files, so check out if
you have created it and if non-administartor users have the permissions to
access it.

    I expect
this to be any helpful for you.

    Good
Luck.

        Tony
Sanchez

* Internal Compiler Error
@ 2000-03-27  6:31 Christodoulos Fragoudakis
From: Christodoulos Fragoudakis @ 2000-03-27  6:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I have installed Cygnus on NT 4 Server as
administrator. When I log on to the server as administrator everything is fine.
When I log on as a normal user, or when I log on to a workstation as a normal
user and try to use gcc I get the following message

/home/noer/src/b20/comp-tools/devo/gcc/choose-temp.c:206: Internal
compiler error in function make_temp_file

even when I compile 1 line of
code.

Any help? Thank you ...
:-)

* Internal compiler error
@ 1997-11-22 16:06 Jimen Ching
From: Jimen Ching @ 1997-11-22 16:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'gnu-win32@cygnus.com'

Hi all,
	The code below generates an internal compiler error message from
cygwin gcc.  I know the code is wrong, the assignment is invalid.  But
should gcc generate an internal compiler error message?  This was from
b18.

--jc
------------------------- cut here ----------------
struct bug