* (fwd) [ANN] GNU gettext for WIN32
@ 1999-08-14 14:57 Mumit Khan
From: Mumit Khan @ 1999-08-14 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Forwarded at author's request.

Regards,
Mumit
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Fri, 13 Aug 1999 01:05:44 +0200
From:    Franco Bez <franco.bez@gmx.de>
Subject: GNU gettext for WIN32

Dear Sir,

Your Port of egcs to WIN32 allready helped me many many times. THANKS.

I thought You might be interested in the Port of the GNU gettext library and
toolchain I did with the assistance of a Linux based Cross compiler.

Maybe You can add a link in Your related Projects page ?

http://home.a-city.de/franco.bez/gettext/gettext_win32_en.html

Thank You in advance
 Franco Bez <franco.bez@gmx.de>

------- End of Forwarded Message

* Re: (fwd) [ANN] GNU gettext for WIN32
@ 1999-08-15 18:33 ` Michael Weiser
From: Michael Weiser @ 1999-08-15 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mumit Khan, Franco Bez, cygwin

Hello Mumit, Franco and list, you wrote:
>Forwarded at author's request.
[...]
>Maybe You can add a link in Your related Projects page ?
I'll have a look into it and add it to the resource pointer if wanted.
--
Micha

* Re: (fwd) [ANN] GNU gettext for WIN32
@ 1999-08-31 23:49   ` Michael Weiser