* On Windows.NET
@ 2003-11-04 23:50 Adrian Parker
From: Adrian Parker @ 2003-11-04 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hello.  Do you guys know if Cygwin will run on Windows.NET?  I just
downloaded a copy from one of your mirrors.  I installed XFree86 and
dependencies.  I have a Linux machine on the same network, which both has X
clients/servers installed, and allows connections.  I used `X -broadcast`
from within Cygwin.  A new window opens with a gray patterned background.
KDE doesn't load as expected, and the new window changes to "Not Responding"
before too long.

<Ade
--
Adrian Parker.  Ordained priest.  <adrian.parker@sympatico.ca>
Want to know the purpose of life?  I'd be happy to share it with you...

* Re: On Windows.NET
@ 2003-11-05 12:42 ` Thorsten Kampe
From: Thorsten Kampe @ 2003-11-05 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

* Adrian Parker (2003-11-05 00:50 +0100)
> Do you guys know if Cygwin will run on Windows.NET?

There's no such thing as "Windows.NET".

Thorsten
--
 children under the age of 18