From: Aashutosh pandey <aashutosh.pandey@inductusgroup.com>
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Inevitable India: Transforming Businesses Thru Advance Digital Innovation and IT Solutions.
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2024 13:47:37 +0000	[thread overview]

Inevitable India: Transforming Businesses Thru Advance Digital

Innovation and IT Solutions.

Inductus_IT_Logo-03.png

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are reaching out to you from a new age Global Services
Delivery Organization, Inductus IT, head quartered at National
Capital Region of India, New Delhi.

At Inductus IT, we operate through our state of the art, IT &
allied Services Global Capability Centre (GCC) and proud to be
associated with many global conglomerates and corporate
organizations of global repute.

We are ably contributing and supporting our elite & valued Tech
firms & Corporate organizations with;

Staff Augmentation

Custom Software Development

Digital Transformation

New-age Tech Solutions

Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Machine Learning (ML)

Cybersecurity

Data Analytics

Cloud Solutions

With Real-time Round the Clock Back-end Support Services

Team Inductus, doesn’t just excel in delivery of tech-based
services; we prioritise subject expertise, efficiency,
cost-effectiveness, set-timelines and collaboration to scale and
help our client organizations to focus upon their core businesses
& activities.

As a matter of fact, currently India commands over 50 per cent of
the GCC market with a mix of unique talent and subject matter
experts. Also, globally the country, India continues to be the
most preferred destination for getting the businesses & backend
support services, delivered through the Indian GCCs and the trend
is expected to continue. Unsubscribe
( https://emails.inductusgroup.com/unsubscribe/98y24/click?token=qld3pm8c )

As per EY, by 2030, India is expected to host 2400 New Global
Capability Centres (GCCs) for various global organizations &
conglomerates.

As an organization, Inductus possess over 17 years of Industry
experience, wherein, we've successfully delivered thousand plus
projects and have saved a staggering ‘over 1 million man hours’
of precious time & money of our globally reputed & elite
clientele.

We are keenly looking forward to align & serve you and your
revered organization, with our New-age, Global Standard,
Technology Based Services, through our state of the art Global
Capability Centre (GCC) in New Delhi, India.

We shall be happy to share a presentation, elaborating &
detailing our star rated value added processes & services.

Thanking you in anticipation!!

With warm regards,

Amitesh Kumar

Chief Operating Officer - Technology Services

Inductus IT [A unit of Inductus Limited]

Ph : +91 98433 47717

8905 US HWY 301 N. #304,PARRISH, FL 34219 (USA)

Tel: +1 (941) 491 0454

Unsubscribe (
aashutosh.pandey@inductusgroup.com?subject=Inevitable%20India:%20Transforming%20Businesses%20Thru%20Advance%20Digital%20Innovation%20and%20IT%20Solutions.
)