Inevitable India: Transforming Businesses Thru Advance Digital Innovation and IT Solutions. Inductus_IT_Logo-03.png Dear Sir/Mam, We are reaching out to you from a new age Global Services Delivery Organization, Inductus IT, head quartered at National Capital Region of India, New Delhi. At Inductus IT, we operate through our state of the art, IT & allied Services Global Capability Centre (GCC) and proud to be associated with many global conglomerates and corporate organizations of global repute. We are ably contributing and supporting our elite & valued Tech firms & Corporate organizations with; Staff Augmentation Custom Software Development Digital Transformation New-age Tech Solutions Artificial Intelligence (AI) Machine Learning (ML) Cybersecurity Data Analytics Cloud Solutions With Real-time Round the Clock Back-end Support Services Team Inductus, doesn’t just excel in delivery of tech-based services; we prioritise subject expertise, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, set-timelines and collaboration to scale and help our client organizations to focus upon their core businesses & activities. As a matter of fact, currently India commands over 50 per cent of the GCC market with a mix of unique talent and subject matter experts. Also, globally the country, India continues to be the most preferred destination for getting the businesses & backend support services, delivered through the Indian GCCs and the trend is expected to continue. Unsubscribe ( https://emails.inductusgroup.com/unsubscribe/98y24/click?token=qld3pm8c ) As per EY, by 2030, India is expected to host 2400 New Global Capability Centres (GCCs) for various global organizations & conglomerates. As an organization, Inductus possess over 17 years of Industry experience, wherein, we've successfully delivered thousand plus projects and have saved a staggering ‘over 1 million man hours’ of precious time & money of our globally reputed & elite clientele. We are keenly looking forward to align & serve you and your revered organization, with our New-age, Global Standard, Technology Based Services, through our state of the art Global Capability Centre (GCC) in New Delhi, India. We shall be happy to share a presentation, elaborating & detailing our star rated value added processes & services. Thanking you in anticipation!! With warm regards, Amitesh Kumar Chief Operating Officer - Technology Services Inductus IT [A unit of Inductus Limited] Ph : +91 98433 47717 8905 US HWY 301 N. #304,PARRISH, FL 34219 (USA) Tel: +1 (941) 491 0454 Unsubscribe ( aashutosh.pandey@inductusgroup.com?subject=Inevitable%20India:%20Transforming%20Businesses%20Thru%20Advance%20Digital%20Innovation%20and%20IT%20Solutions. )