* Where do I download test releases?
@ 2016-08-18 18:37 Francis Litterio
From: Francis Litterio @ 2016-08-18 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I see announcement with "TEST RELEASE" in the subject.  Are these the
same as the snapshots available at https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ ?  I
suspect not, because there are fewer snapshots than test release
announcements.

If test releases are not snapshots, where can I download them?

Thanks in advance.
--
Fran

* Re: Where do I download test releases?
@ 2016-08-18 19:36 ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2016-08-18 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 18/08/2016 18:15, Francis Litterio wrote:
> I see announcement with "TEST RELEASE" in the subject.  Are these the
> same as the snapshots available at https://cygwin.com/snapshots/ ?  I
> suspect not, because there are fewer snapshots than test release
> announcements.
>
> If test releases are not snapshots, where can I download them?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Fran

using the same setup.

At the "Select Packages" window, you need to select on the upper
right the button "Exp" while default is "Curr" to enable the
test version of available packages.

Regards
Marco