* I know you people have answered tons of questions...
@ 1998-07-23 15:30 JSONCRAIG
From: JSONCRAIG @ 1998-07-23 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

Alright alright, I know you are all getting mad because I'm asking "How do you
make a message box?" and "How do you do this?" "How do you do that?".

After this I will try to limit my questions to technical/bug problems only.

All I wan't to know is how do you print text to a window??? I don't get it.
Thank you.  I know you people think I am an idiot but I'm pretty darn good at
dos programming.  It's just this Windows 95 stuff.

Thanks for all you helping me,
Jason

PS  Thanks a lot!
-

* Re: I know you people have answered tons of questions...
@ 1998-07-24  9:13 ` Mike Bandy
From: Mike Bandy @ 1998-07-24  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gnu-win32

> All I wan't to know is how do you print text to a window??? I don't get it.

echo "Hello World"

Not a lot to get.

--
Mike Bandy